Insanity!

Options
Slivnfree
Slivnfree Posts: 152 Member
I am going to start "Insanity" on August 1st, 2013. I am welcoming anyone to join me on the adventure! I have a start date of August 1st, 2013 to give people time to condition your body to have a better success rate. If you are intrested in this "ADD" me as a friend and let's do this!

Replies

• BlessedLah
    BlessedLah Posts: 18
    Options
    hey
    I really am interested in this insanity programme. I really want to join you however my biggest concern is that will it be proper for someone who is my size. am currently 247 lbs and am worried if I will be able to take on the challenge. I REALLY WANT TO DO THIS.
  • Slivnfree
    Options
    Well my suggestion to you is to go to YouTube and watch the trailer for the program. Then type in "Insanity Results" Their are a lot of people who were 200+ both male and female that did the 60 day challenge and completed it. They of course didn't have a chiseled body like the people in the trailer, but they lost a huge amount of inches and weight. And I plan to do the 60 day challenge and then do it again and again until " I came, I saw, I conquer" that is my attitude right now everyday. I have completely changed my way if living, the way I eat, and the way I think. I am done with being over weight, I am done making excuses, and I am ready to be the best person I can be, both for myself, my family, and above all the Lord. So please don't let me change your mind I am a very competitive person in general and I don't want to push anyone into doing somthing that they don't or feel they can't do. You have a month to think about it and get your body ready for the challenge if you decided to take it. Here to a better us!
  • BlessedLah
    BlessedLah Posts: 18
    Options
    Wow now I want to join you
  • Slivnfree
    Options
    Wow now I want to join you

So is that a YES! Are you in for the challenge? Oh Yeah....Start conditioning! :smile: