First check in HERE (ignore other- was put in wrong place)

Options
groversa
groversa Posts: 450 Member
Hi friends! It has been a week and it's time do do our first Check in! Check in with your struggles this past week, achievements and how much you have lost! ☺️

Replies

• groversa
    Options
    Struggles- I got sick again this Friday, still dealing with it ☹
    Achievements- on the week days that I was up and healthy ami stayed on track and lost weight!
    I've lost 6.6 pounds this week, knowing that some of it is gone because of being sick.
  • bestmeicanbe1
    bestmeicanbe1 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hello (:
    Struggles: no real struggles this week
    Achievements: I didn't give into junk food temptations other than one piece of fudge counted into my calories for the day.
    I lost 3 lbs this week!
  • groversa
    Options
    Hello (:
    Struggles: no real struggles this week
    Achievements: I didn't give into junk food temptations other than one piece of fudge counted into my calories for the day.
    I lost 3 lbs this week!

Awesome!!! It sounds like you had a great week! Congrats, you should be proud of yourself :)

• cemons
    cemons Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Late check-in due to not having a scale this weekend. Just weighed myself and lost 3.6 lbs! I'm so excited!
  • jmfloyd2014
    jmfloyd2014 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I was pleased to see I lost 1.7 lbs this week! I started eating a slightly larger breakfast and used hot tea as my "stop eating" tool in the evening. On the flip side there is a huge basket of goodies outside my office door that I'd like to do better at avoiding!
  • Jenn112358
    Jenn112358 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Good morning all! I've been having trouble with the holiday cooking extravaganza that happens in December. The cookie exchange only happens once a year, thankfully. I'm actually up 1 lb from when I started, but my plan for this next week is making more a habit of walking.
  • rayleigh09
    rayleigh09 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey yall I've lost 4lbs since last week. My struggles last week were the Christmas parties and going through relationship problems. But my biggest achievement is the 4lbs so worth it.
  • groversa
    Options
    Awesome job everybody!!! This week might be tough with the holiday, but I'm
    Confident that we can still do it!!! Let's lose another pound and be closer to our goals!
  • red91471
    red91471 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just join this evening
  • groversa
    Options
    red91471 wrote: »
    I just join this evening
    Perfect and welcome! Our next check in will be in a couple days on Sunday!
  • jbeason140
    jbeason140 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Struggles: this week I had family Christmas and the temptation to eat was too big for me to handle. I didn't get around to exercising so this week's results weren't a surprise.
    Achievements: I didn't put on as much weight as I thought. Hopefully next week will be more improved.
    I didn't loose any weight going off my privious weigh ins but I haven't checked in a week and a half. Rather than loosing I gained 2 lbs :( good job on everyone else who lost weight
  • nomorecookies1017
    Options
    Hey! Great idea groversa:) I flew back to where I live now from home, so getting everything together. I unfortunately gained roughly 2 pounds over the holidays (I am 140.1 now). That kind of sucks, but I am keeping good spirits and bought a journal from CVS yesterday which I named my "2016 lifestyle change journal."
    The main objective of the journal is to lose 20 pounds in 7 months, but I am working on changing my lifestyle, not just focusing on working out and what I eat. Although that is the main priority, I also wrote rules/goals in it such as "read more", "mediate every day", or "charge my phone on the other side of the room overnight as opposed to right next to my bed." lol.
    So yea, I would definitely recommend getting a journal from CVS and making it your 2016 lifestyle change journal, write in it at the end of every day and start each entry with an inspirational quote. Message me if you decided to do it so then we can keep eachother on track!
    I have good feelings about 2016.
  • groversa
    Options
    Hey! Great idea groversa:) I flew back to where I live now from home, so getting everything together. I unfortunately gained roughly 2 pounds over the holidays (I am 140.1 now). That kind of sucks, but I am keeping good spirits and bought a journal from CVS yesterday which I named my "2016 lifestyle change journal."
    The main objective of the journal is to lose 20 pounds in 7 months, but I am working on changing my lifestyle, not just focusing on working out and what I eat. Although that is the main priority, I also wrote rules/goals in it such as "read more", "mediate every day", or "charge my phone on the other side of the room overnight as opposed to right next to my bed." lol.
    So yea, I would definitely recommend getting a journal from CVS and making it your 2016 lifestyle change journal, write in it at the end of every day and start each entry with an inspirational quote. Message me if you decided to do it so then we can keep eachother on track!
    I have good feelings about 2016.

Awesome!! Also, feel free to put your check ins in the later posts even though you're new, then you can be caught up with the rest of the group :)
  • mommymorse30
    mommymorse30 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Well this week has been going good and I gave lost 3 lbs !