Weigh In Week 12: Monday Dec 21- Sunday Dec 27 - CHRISTMAS!

Options
Man I left this one a bit late eh? Final weigh in before Xmas!

I *know* my weight won't have changed much from last week or the week before. Bits of chocolate sneaking into my diet here and there mean I've eaten at mostly maintenance this week. Is what it is, I'm a sucker for half price Lindt. And Celebrations. And Roses. And these limited edition Cadbury things with cinnamon and nutmeg flavoured centres. So you see my issue, right?

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    140 lbs down a 1/2 lb but I'm sure it won't stay LOL :)
  • vegemitesandwich
    vegemitesandwich Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    1/10 - 66.3
    24/12 - 59.6

That was then.. well out of sick curiosity I weighed myself just now (11pm on Xmas day) and was a terrifying 62.9 haha. Mostly water weight don't get me wrong, but I've been hitting the chocolate and booze pretty hard the past couple days so I'm guessing once that's all gone I'm probably back to 60. 1 or 2. Eh.

Back on the wagon tomorrow, a day earlier than I'd planned. Don't like the feeling of being so full, or feeling out of control and snacking a ton. Lesson learned I suppose!
  • miztessbert
    miztessbert Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    148.8 -- 2.2 lbs up from last week. :'( too much eating out this week. This upcoming week will be a challenge too but I'll see if I can keep things under better control