Incorrect time/date on charge hr monitor, but correct on the app/website.

Options
fidangul
fidangul Posts: 673 Member
Hi

My charge hr, the actual device, has decided to display incorrect time and date therefore incorrect data is tracked. I've tried various things suggested online like rebooting the device and resyncing. My Bluetooth is fine I've checked it. On my dashboard everything looks fine, the only problem is the monitor its self.

Please help!!

Replies

• fidangul
    Options
    Sorted finally
  • Norma_Mac
    Norma_Mac Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How did u fix the time on ur charer hr?
  • fidangul
    Options
    Here's a copy from the e-mail I was sent from the fitbit team. Follow the instructions and it should work.

- Plug your tracker into the charger, and make sure the other end of the charger is plugged into a working USB port.
    - Press and hold the button for approximately two seconds.
    - Continue to hold the button while removing the tracker from the charging cable.
    - Continue to hold the button for an additional seven to nine seconds, then release the button and immediately press it again to advance to the Error screen.
    - Press and hold the button until you see the “Erase” screen, then let go of the button.

The tracker will now turn off. You can turn it back on by pressing the button again or by plugging the tracker into the charger. You'll know the reset happened if the time on your tracker is 0:00. Once the above is complete, please re-pair your Charge HR to your account. You can find the steps for this process in this article: How do I set up a replacement tracker?