The weight gain and "distribution" dilema

Options
So I ended up relapsing and going to the hospital. Now im almost at the weight I was before I lost weight buuut I was primarily muscle then whereas now, well, a lot more fat. I've always been a tiny person and there was a point like a week ago I was like, "Hey, I like the way I look, I actuallly look healthy and the same as I did before(minus muscle and of course a food baby but for the most part the same). But then they wanted me to keep gaining weight, so here I am with more fat on my body than I ever have and in places I'm not used to barely being able to handle it. My doctor says it will distribute eventually but I honestly don't get it. Where is there left to distribute? It's already in my thighs, stomach, arms, sides, and face; I still have tiny breasts but c'mon, all of that is not all going to go there. I'm just hella annoyed cause I've never looked this way, ever. Even as a kid I didn't have baby fat like ither kids did. I don't know what I'm trying to get out of this, facts? Maybe experiences other people have had with this?