Dealing with a roommate that doesn't eat regularly and sabatoges

Options
leraejoy
leraejoy Posts: 17 Member
I am not getting in hardly any food or liquids I request food and she *kitten*. I ask for different thinks than the same old same old. She won't help buy the ingredients. I help cook but she usually won't let me. She won't cook what I want or if I tell her how she just ignore what I say then says oh I forgot as I tell her the steps while she is cooking. It's like bull you just don't care. I am still loosing just really slow. And she loves sweets and chips and pushes them on me and sometimes that's all we have because that's all she buys. I did learn how to make my own hummus but I can't believe that it only has 3 grams of protein can that be correct. Here's what I use thinini sauce 2 table spoons one can drained garbanzo beans 385 cals per can two table spoons extra light virgin olive oil 1/4 price roasted red pepper at 15 call one teaspoon garlic dash of salt and pepper . When I put it in as eight servings it said 3.5 proteins. That seems low. It's really thick. I would like to thin it but not add call but it's so ooooooo good. I eat it with veggies my doctor told me to eat more beans and lentils and less meat so I could add veggies but this is not enough protein. Could I add unflavored powder? And how do I thin it with out oil. I want it to last the doctor that gave me the recipe said it last a week in the refrigerator.

Replies

• pennysteed
    pennysteed Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am sorry to hear that your roomy is not being supportive. I know that it can be hard, and I am beginning to think that our support people sometimes just do not understand how important it is for us to maintain our strict diets. All I can suggest is that you ensure that there are foods in the house that you can eat, and if need be, cook your own separate meals. Or you can have a bite of what she makes then go back and eat a protein bar or drink. This is the option I normally take. Hang in there.