Aria scale

LRH64
LRH64 Posts: 199 Member
Anyone have an Aria scale to link to your Fitbit? Do you like it?

Replies

• logicalloss
    logicalloss Posts: 14 Member
    I bought one. I bought three different scales that were wi-fi. They were all cool, but the one thing I needed them to do (track my actual weight) was all over the place. By this I mean I could stand on it, weight myself, stand on it again, and have a 4 lb difference. I expect there to be some difference but not 2-4 lbs. I could tolerate .2 to .4. I too it back.
  • DznyGrlSD
    DznyGrlSD Posts: 8 Member
    I got one for Christmas and the weight difference weighing myself multiple times in a row baffles me too. I'm going to weigh myself again this week to see what happens
  • NancyN795
    NancyN795 Posts: 1,134 Member
    I was just given one yesterday and set it up this morning. I weighed myself on it several times and it was very consistent for me regarding weight, even though I moved it around some between weighings. The body fat % was a little bit variable, but I don't expect a lot of accuracy there.
  • I love my Aria! The fact that it automatically updates to FitBit and MFP is really wonderful, I love seeing my weight graphs and I find myself weighing more often and with more honesty (meaning, good and bad weigh-ins are automatically logged, no kidding myself by simply not entering my weight online if I see a number I don't like).
  • jessetfan
    jessetfan Posts: 373 Member
    I really like mine. I weigh myself in the bathroom, and I don't want to leave something sensitive and electronic in there, so I weigh myself four times and take that fourth weight as the accurate one because I read that after moving they need three weights before they've balanced themselves.
  • LRH64
    LRH64 Posts: 199 Member
    Thanks for the input..I set mine up today. I like the fact it links to MFP too. Like IdLikeToLoseIt commented it will keep me honest..good, bad or ugly...let's just say I'm going for more good..