Made to Crave?

Options
adbh001
adbh001 Posts: 16 Member
Has anyone ever read this book/completed this study? It's a Lysa TerKeurst product. From what I've read, it deals with the premise that human beings were created with cravings. Too often, we satisfy these cravings with food. Instead, we should be satisfying them through the word of God. I ordered the book and the action plan, and they should be arriving today. I'm excited to see what she has to say and to start implementing the plan.

Replies

• Aeconry
    Aeconry Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I was just talking to a friend of mine about how a lot of our cravings are hidden cravings for God. I have not read that book but, that would be a really neat book to read! You will have to keep me posted on how it goes!
  • 1skholloway
    1skholloway Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I have read at least part of it. I'm glad you reminded me of it. I think I have an audio book edition of it. I need to pull it out again. She is a great writer!
  • CaroleH15
    CaroleH15 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just started it yesterday and like it very much! I didn't know she had an Action Plan!! I need that part!
  • 1skholloway
    1skholloway Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    There's a devotional book also.
  • MamaGoat1
    MamaGoat1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I read it quite a while back. I'm now doing a study entitled "Take Back Your Temple". It's along the same premise (also similar to "Weigh Down"). It's really an awesome study, and I'm glad I found this group.