How much to loose?

Options
I'm planning to loose 15 - 20 pounds by July 1 wedding, define my shoulders through strength training and loose the double chin side profile/ hamster cheeks for the photos! What are your goals?

Replies

• Charlenelindsay5
    Charlenelindsay5 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping for another 20-30lbs by July to fit into my current dress for Aug but am going to buy a new dress tomorrow so I will look amazing either way!

I've lost 8 lbs in the past month and expect to keep working at it but I'm just not sure, with the dress I have, that my ribs aren't just too wide.

I am also going to try to define my shoulders and upper back. Hoping the double chin will disappear with more weight but if not I know some people pretty amazing at contouring with makeup lol
  • gansen08
    gansen08 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My main goal is to tone up all over and get rid of the jiggle. I would also like to lose 15-20 lbs in the process, but if I lose less because of the muscle I gain I will be happy! First fitting is in May for our August wedding, gotta kick it into gear to look great in my dress and for the honeymoon!
  • lisa_lamb
    lisa_lamb Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I want to lose about half a stone and tone up a lot! I am trying to cut down on sugar as much as possible and am running 2-3 times a week and doing a few gym classes. I get married in May