Cake Walk Intros

writemusic4him
writemusic4him Posts: 312 Member
edited January 2016 in Social Groups
Hi Cake Walk! Temptation Nation will be a piece of cake for you!

Take the time to get to know each other here. If you don't like your team name, then feel free to work with your team leader to come up with a different one fitting for the show.

Hope you're ready for Monday! If you haven't seen the main preview for the show, you can check it out on nbc.com.

CAKE WALK - needs a team leader
1 Tianatimmons94's
2 Etherlily1
3 simbersea
4 Texgal927
5 kyoung1908
6 Tlewis65802
7 andeben
8 MNRunnerGirl

Replies

• simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Cake walk....hmmm. I love cake. I guess I'll have to practice the walking away part :smiley:

To introduce myself
    I'm Karen, I'm 50 years old, newly retired and enjoying life on a lake in Texas. I've found that retired life means a little bit too much fun resulting in a little too much me. I need to lose about 30 pounds to hit my ideal weight, but I'll be happy getting rid of 15 during the contest.

Do we have a volunteer for team leader? Hopefully this is someones life-long dream....

• tlewis65802
    tlewis65802 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi what a tempting name for our team, yum. My name is Tonia, I'm 40 fixing to gain another year. I have 3 daughters and a grandson. I live in Missouri and on disability and gained almost 100 pounds when I was put on the wrong medication. I have lost all but 60. I would like to lose that but that's a big goal I would be happy with 30.
  • andeben
    andeben Posts: 33 Member
    Hello everyone! I'm starting my weight loss journey with this. In all I need to lose about 120 pounds. I'm looking to lose about 20-30 with this challenge. I'm currently a teacher and attending grad school online. Oh, and I'm 24.
  • Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member

I'm Maelyn. I live with severe mental health issues that require medication that cause issues with my weight and appetite. I'd like to lose 30 by the finale.
  • texgal927
    texgal927 Posts: 67 Member
    Hi what a tempting name for our team, yum. My name is Tonia, I'm 40 fixing to gain another year. I have 3 daughters and a grandson. I live in Missouri and on disability and gained almost 100 pounds when I was put on the wrong medication. I have lost all but 60. I would like to lose that but that's a big goal I would be happy with 30.

• texgal927
    My name is Dawna (dawn like in the morning with a A on the end so pronounced Donna ). I am 58 yrs old live in Texas on Lake Conroe right out side of Houston Texas. I got laid off at the end of August and have just started training for a part time Pharmacy tech in a grocery store.
    I need to lose about 50 pounds and reduce my SODIUM.
    for this I'm hoping to lose 20 pounds and start exercising. Yes I'm a couch potato and love to read.
  • texgal927
    I think I sent friend request t all except Tianatimmons94's
  • texgal927
    yes walk FAST
    simbersea wrote: »
    Cake walk....hmmm. I love cake. I guess I'll have to practice the walking away part :smiley:

To introduce myself
    I'm Karen, I'm 50 years old, newly retired and enjoying life on a lake in Texas. I've found that retired life means a little bit too much fun resulting in a little too much me. I need to lose about 30 pounds to hit my ideal weight, but I'll be happy getting rid of 15 during the contest.

Do we have a volunteer for team leader? Hopefully this is someones life-long dream....

• SweeteeBri
    SweeteeBri Posts: 494 Member
    Good luck Cake Walk!!
  • kyoung1908
    kyoung1908 Posts: 413 Member
    Hi everyone I live in Texas! I recently had my first baby on 12/29 via emergency c section so I am going to be very LIMITED on workouts. I apologize in advance. I plan on breastfeeding which I hear burns a lot of calories and doing any kind of walking that I can. I also plan on changing the way that I eat. It's going to be kind of hard considering I can't drive a car for 3 weeks and have to depend on others to get food for me! I gained 50 pounds during pregnancy so I'm hoping to lose 30.
This discussion has been closed.