Weigh In Spreadsheet

Options
SingRunTing
SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
edited January 2016 in Social Groups
Here's the link to the spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VI6QfLjBRydlyyDmMevjQ01GqApEfBSUnES4mGyRKH4/edit?usp=sharing
You can add your info to the group spreadsheet on your desktop, laptop, or mobile device. On a computer, you should be able to click the link and go. Feel free to use a google account and save the sheet to your drive. On your mobile devices you will need to download the Google Drive AND Google Sheets apps.

The only place you should be entering information is the "Weigh In" tab. You only need to enter your "The Challenger" username, "Current weight" in pounds, and "Challenge Weight Loss Goal" (the number of pounds you want to lose during this challenge, not your weight goal). Please leave the "ID" and "Class" columns alone. If you find errors in the spreadsheet, please contact SingRunTing rather than fixing them yourself.

The "Weigh In" tab in the group spreadsheet is accessible and can be edited by everyone. All other tabs in the spreadsheet, including progress sheet, are protected and semi-automated. The spreadsheet is prepared in a way that it just need your input in the "Weigh In" tab. The spreadsheet will be sorted alphabetically just once after 6 pm (Eastern time), January 11. ID numbers will be assigned at that point. Any late editions will be added to the bottom.

After the first milestone (January 20th) your goals will be locked and the only information you will need to update for the remainder of the challenge is the "Current Weight" column in the "Weigh In" tab.

See the FAQ post for more details.

Replies

• danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    @SingRunTing you have done an outstanding job with the spreadsheet!!!
    I couldn't me happier with the entire experience you have created!!!!
    Thank you!!!!
  • AsianPinoy
    AsianPinoy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    awesome spreadsheet and so easy to input numbers
  • chloe2300
    chloe2300 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry to be a pain but could someone add me to the spreadsheet (my laptop went blue screen on me and my iPhone is really not cooperating :s )

Username = chloe2300
    Current Weight = 159.2lbs
    Challenge Weight Loss Goal = 20lbs
  • SingRunTing
    Options
    chloe2300 wrote: »
    I'm so sorry to be a pain but could someone add me to the spreadsheet (my laptop went blue screen on me and my iPhone is really not cooperating :s )

Username = chloe2300

Hi Chloe!

I put your information into the sheet. Hope your laptop is revived soon!
  • chloe2300
    chloe2300 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    chloe2300 wrote: »

Username = chloe2300

Hi Chloe!

I put your information into the sheet. Hope your laptop is revived soon!

Thanks so much for doing that :) Me too!
  • SingRunTing
    Options
    Please make sure you have your starting weight and goal into the spreadsheet. I will be doing the official sort tonight (alphabetical) and assigning ID numbers. People can still add up until the first milestone day, but the sheet will not be resorted after tonight. Also, you can edit your weight loss goal until milestone 1.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,960 Member
    Options
    Love the spreadsheet, thanks!!!!!
  • SingRunTing
    Options
    Today is the last day to:
    - join the spreadsheet
    - update your goal for the challenge

the group will be closed and the goals will be locked tonight.