What are you eating today?

Options
mzmeka
mzmeka Posts: 16 Member
For breakfast, I had a casserole with egg, spinach, sweet potato, onion, and sausage.

Lunch - big ole salad with romaine lettuce, spinach, carrots, celery, cucumber, tomato, and grilled chicken with Tessemae's Green Goddess dressing.

I've drink about 40 oz of water and some Matcha green tea.

I don't feel super satisfied, but I'm not hungry either. It's kind of weird.

Replies

• ConleighS
    ConleighS Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Had 2 eggs, a piece of sausage and a banana for breakfast; Lunch was 2 pieces baked chicken, green beans, half of an avocado and a roma tomato. I'm on my 9th cup of water (2nd 20 oz bottle plus 32 oz ice tea). I won't be home until later so not sure what dinner will entail.
  • lorraineyahr
    lorraineyahr Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My standard breakfast is 1/4 cup musli, 1/4c whole yogurt, 2 oz OJ and about 1/2-1 cup of rasberries - plus a cup of 1% milk in my coffee. (Really - coffee in my milk)

Lunch was home made chicken soup and a slide of Whole foods seduction bread which can be hard to resist having more.

A huge salad for dinner w1th home made lemon-olive oil dressing. And 64 OZ of h2O which is normal for me as I have kidney issues so I have to keep them flushed.

I do need to run more - but its SO COLD in the morning... brrr
  • melissa44
    melissa44 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    @mzmeka your casserole sounds lovely, wanna share the recipe???
    I am starting this journey tomorrow ...
  • behnybaby
    behnybaby Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Breakfast tea, 2 eggs onion and turkey bacon, banana
    Lunch Salmon with some cabbage
    Dinner vegetable soup
  • melissa44
    melissa44 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    My first day!
    Breakfast golden milk tea (coconut milk, turmeric healing tea), banana, tangerine.
    Lunch Home made Chicken soup with lots of veggies banana tangerine
    Dinner Beef Stew, tangelo
    Missing my coffee.... because I cannot have it sweetened.