Fitbit Sync Delay~this explains it =)

Options

Replies

• kelr101
    kelr101 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know if there is still a backlog or issues? Mine synced ok this morning (charge HR) but since noon (UK Time) hasn't synced at all. Tried re-booting and stop/start of bluetooth but still no sync.

The announcement was last updated yesterday
  • icapo
    icapo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Mine hasn't updated since Tuesday evening (GMT)... I'm getting a bit fed up with it, tbh.
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    My food that is logged into myfitness is syncing back to the Fitbit. But my exercise and steps from Fitbit aren't syncing to myfitness. Very frustrated as well.
  • mrsloganlife
    mrsloganlife Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    It is slowly starting to come back for me--doesn't reflect my step count at all but adds a line under exercise about Fitbit step adjustment. My food however is not syncing over to Fitbit. Just like when the gym is packed in January, I believe MFP is dealing with the same thing.
  • NASAwife13
    NASAwife13 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    My calories burned are not syncing up but everything else seems to be
  • daisy989604
    daisy989604 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I had something new happen to me yesterday~ everything was syncing good all day and then after my last sync of the day my lunch calories doubled from MVP into Fitbit. It through my calorie numbers all out of whack! I ended up just deleting my lunch calories because it said I was over when I wasn't
  • NancyN795
    NancyN795 Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    On occasion, I've gotten spurious meal summary entries showing up in Fitbit from MFP. I go into my diary on MFP and note the actual calorie count of the meal. Then I go onto Fitbit's Food Log page and delete all but the one that matches the correct calories.
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I just started using my Fitbit Charge on Monday and it hasn't synced with MFP much at all. Some of the meals I've logged into MFP will show up on my Fitbit app, but not all, so it's not accurate. None of my steps/calories burned per the Fitbit have showed up on MFP. I've also been having a lot of problems with the MFP mobile app saying it can't connect to the data server. Super annoying.
  • rosebette
    rosebette Posts: 1,659 Member
    Options
    My Fitbit is now "reinstalling" on my computer, even though I didn't ask it to. Don't know what that's about. Mine hasn't been sync'ing properly for about 2 days. It seems to be OK early in the day, but then doesn't sync anything after about 5:00.
  • NancyN795
    Options
    There was an update to the "Fitbit Connect" software that does syncing, so that is probably what was "reinstalling" on your computer. From the message I saw when it wanted to install on mine, it doesn't appear to be a major update, just minor bug fixes and the like.
  • julieb316
    julieb316 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Still not syncing... Getting frustrated
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Fitbit still not syncing into myfitness.
  • julieb316
    julieb316 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm may start using Lose It app this is really frustrating!
  • ridge4mfp
    ridge4mfp Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Mine stopped again today. Hasn't synced for about 3 hours.
  • meshaffer
    meshaffer Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I haven't synced in three days. My husbands is though. It is so frustrating
  • debrag12
    debrag12 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    ah so thats why I'm getting no data on mfp
  • ChelleMToo
    ChelleMToo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I posted a separate thread a little while ago, but now I'm thinking it might be related to this - on 1/4/16 my "fitbit adjustment" stopped, but was replaced with a "UA adjustment."

Does anyone know if that's related to this, or if they just changed the name? I know UA are the ones who bought MFP, and they just released some sort of competitive band/app, but I don't have one, so I'm not sure why I was switched to "UA adjustment."
  • NancyN795
    Options
    ChelleMToo wrote: »
    I posted a separate thread a little while ago, but now I'm thinking it might be related to this - on 1/4/16 my "fitbit adjustment" stopped, but was replaced with a "UA adjustment."

Does anyone know if that's related to this, or if they just changed the name? I know UA are the ones who bought MFP, and they just released some sort of competitive band/app, but I don't have one, so I'm not sure why I was switched to "UA adjustment."

Have you checked under Steps in the phone app whether Fitbit is the selected device? If not, try that.
  • andyluvv
    andyluvv Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Are there any updates on this? my fitbit is getting the calories from MFP but MFP is not getting the steps? Driving me bonkers!
  • daisy989604
    daisy989604 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen any updates lately