Prestart Day 6: 1/6/2016

Options
SingRunTing
SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
Good morning!

I mostly hit my goals yesterday. I went a little (<100 calories) over my goal, but that's from going out to eat and having dessert. So not too shabby.

Goals for today:
1. stay within calories
2. 12k steps
3. run (not sure what yet...)

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Morning!!! :)
    So yesterday I ran into a friend who agreed to do the Thanksgiving 2016 Turkey trot with me.
    It's a walk /run 8k that is held on thanksgiving where people dress up in outfits. So Now I can get my tutu and cute running pants. So SingRunTing what are the best and warmest running pants. LOL my tutu of course will be Pink :D My girlfriend is going for the rainbow tutu.

Stay within calories
    stay away from all allergy foods ( hubby nearly did me in yesterday) lol
    exercise
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Decided to change things up a little. I used to go to the gym at 5 am, go home shower then go to work. But now that I live on an acreage it just didn't work. But I realized we do have a shower at work. So this morning I was at the gym for 5:15 did cardio and then came to work and showered and dressed. Worked perfectly! So happy now I can get back to my regular routine and time slots.

Today's goals:
    gym - done
    track everything
    stay within calories
    stretching
    water up

Have a great day! B)
  • deejkush
    deejkush Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I reached my goals yesterday. It sure feels good. Better than any food. Today's goals are-- stay in my calorie range, pilates (done), stationary bike at the Y after work. (that's hard for me-- after work) Also, drink more water. Have a fantastic day, everyone. : )
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a good day. Scale went down a little this morning. Today I am suppose to workout on my arms, but they are still sore from two days ago so I guess I will workout my legs again today and go on the bike for 30 minutes. I knew I was pushing the weights with my arms last time :)
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!
    Yesterday was a nice rest day but I will admit I was a little to generous with the tortilla chips again and didn't measure my second serving. I owe this to being distracted by this crazy video game we are addicted too. Thank God it's just a rental and eventually we will have to return it ( we have extended the rental 2 times already :# )
    Plans for today include a good workout, water, protein, a small walk and more rest at night.
    Let's have a fabulous Wednesday!!!!
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! :D

Yesterday I didn't do the greatest yesterday. No excuses.. working harder on my goals today.

Today's goals are:
    * Log all good and stay under calorie goal
    * Drink tons of water to flush out the sodium from last night's dinner out
    * 10,000 steps
  • Frigs
    Frigs Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    I met most of my goals. The 1 gallon of water is really hard. That's 16 8 Oz glasses. I did hit 12. Today. Beach volleyball. Short sprint and stretch. Deficit this girl is on fire!!!!
  • Frigs
    Frigs Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    202pinktogo. I love athleta winter weight but it depends on how hot you get. I am a warm weather runner. Also tj max had a lot of winter gear on sale to save money. And I wear ski socks to keep my feet toasty or marshalls too!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Thanks Frigs I actually run cold like I don't even sweat in the summer my family hates me. I have a circulation disorder i should probably look into snow pants. LOL I'll go check everything out. :)
  • Calimackey
    Calimackey Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Achieved my goals yesterday. To date my goals have been few and simple. I feel ready to add two more.

1. 10,000 steps minimum
    2. No alcohol
    3. 40 fl.oz. water.
    4. Be mindful of what I eat (not ready for full weighing, measuring and logging yet so this is just a start)
  • helensingssongs
    helensingssongs Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I hit my goals yesterday and today I am back at work. So today the goals are
    1) log everything- done
    2) stay under 1500- 7 over
    3) drink at least 3 pints of water- ☺️ peed all day. And that completes my personal five day challenge
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,960 Member
    Options
    Goals
    1. Jog 3 miles
    2. No LNS
    3. Stay under my calorie goal

Yesterday I was able to hit my goals! Today, I was watching my grand kids while my daughter was in school. The morning jog was the only exercise plus some short strength training exercises.
  • jplosingit
    jplosingit Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Being back at work has made it tougher to meet my goals, but trying to keep them simple. I also struggle with consistency, so hope this helps.
    My goals:
    -at least 48 oz of water
    -log everything
    -at least 10,000 steps

Met these for 1/5--even when traveling and eating out!
  • mikesmom1983
    mikesmom1983 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am new to challenges and this looks like one I would like to join, I like that you select personal goal weights and the group is not dependent on the total lbs. lost. I lose very slowly and a group would not like to have me on their team and drag the percentages down.

I hit my initial goal weight a couple of weeks ago (yeah me!) and have been trying to figure out what to do next. I could stay comfortably at this size, which has a little extra padding, but I decided I wanted to be the best I can be. This challenge may be just the motivation I need.

I will set some goals for tomorrow:
    At least 20 minutes on elliptical before work
    At least 10k steps
    20 minutes of kettle bells
    64 oz water
    Log all food
    Only 1 glass of wine and only if it fits into calorie goal
    Figure out how to enter my weight on the spread sheet
  • lmanes1
    lmanes1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi all!
    I was exhausted today. I know it is because I am not eating enough. Im just not hungry. I had to push myself to eat 1200 calories.
    Goals for tomorrow:
    1. I will eat my protein grams.
    2. I will eat 1350 calories.
    3. I will walk 10,000 steps or go to the gym after work to get to that point.
    4. I will compliment 3 people at work and pay extra attention to 3 students.
  • dhygirl
    dhygirl Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Only did good on half my goals yesterday. Got my 10000 steps and stayed under my pre-exercise calories. Indulged my sweet tooth a bit with some dark chocolate before dinner. I'm mostly disappointed I didn't get a workout in. Kids back in school and getting back into our routine has been a challenge. I have the same goals for today and am on track so far. I got a little workout in that wasn't as intense as I'd hoped, but at least I got one in.
  • nicolejo143
    nicolejo143 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day this year eating under my calorie goal. Its a start. I also succeeded in my goal of not drinking calories. Only black coffee and water.
  • markmacare
    markmacare Posts: 198 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hey all!

Did well yesterday, reached all my goals.

Goals for today are:
    • Hour of weightlifting (allpro beginner routine) - Done
    • Log all food
    • Reach protein target
    • Drink 2L of water
    • Meditate for 10 minutes

Good luck to all of you!