So, what's your story?

Options
Name: Catie
Age of kid(s): I have one 21 month old
State: Pennsylvania
Goal: To lose 20-30 pounds by July.
Motivation: Taking an anniversary trip this summer and I'd love to feel as good as I did on our honeymoon 5 years ago. I also want to lose weight in case we decide to have another child soon.

Share your story! Copy and paste from below.

Name:
Age of kid(s):
State:
Goal:
Motivation:

Replies

• dcarver84
    dcarver84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    Name: Danielle
    Age of kid(s): One 5 year old girl and 2 year old boy
    State: Alabama
    Goal: To lose 70 Ibs. (Hopefully within a year)
    Motivation: We plan on going on a cruise this summer and I would love to actually have pictures of me in a swimsuit that I don't mind posting to facebook! I am ready to be proud of my appearance again. Plus its a struggle to keep up with two kids! I need more energy!
  • cspra
    cspra Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Name: Tia
    Age of kid(s): one 2 month old daughter
    State: New York
    Goal: get back to pre pregnancy weight which would be about 20 more pounds to lose!
    Motivation: need to return to work in the next couple of months and would like to fit into my pre pregnancy clothes again since I can't afford a whole new wardrobe!
  • kkleen2015
    kkleen2015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Name: Katie
    Age of kid(s): I have one 16 month old boy
    State: New York
    Goal: To lose 50 lbs. and get into physical shape
    Motivation: To get down to a healthy weight and to surprise my loved one when he returns from Iraq in late May by being able to work out with him (and keep up!) Plus the extra energy to keep up with the demands of a 16 month old boy would be awesome!
  • mltyrrell27
    mltyrrell27 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Name: Mollie
    Age of kid(s): soon-to-be 8 year old daughter, just-turned 3 son
    State: Ohio
    Goal: Lose 100 lbs.
    Motivation: So much, health, my kids, getting back into competing in long distance races and tennis, and a trip for my anniversary to Costa Rica in late December, 2016 - that gives me the whole year. :smile:
  • RunionX4
    RunionX4 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Name: angie
    Age of kids: I have an almost 14 yr old son and just adopted a 3 yr old daughter (she really keeps me on my toes)
    State: Kentucky
    Goal: My first goal is to lose 10 lbs by my son's birthday in march. Then it will be an additional 15 lbs by summer then the last 25 by Christmas.
    Motivation: obviously my kids are a big motivator. I want to be active and healthy for them. My son is a band kid and I want to be able to climb the stairs at the football games without being so winded. I want to be able to keep up with my daughter who is always on the move. I also just want to be healthy and not buy bigger jeans.
  • catiepdx
    catiepdx Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Name: Catie
    Age of kid(s): my daughter is 13 months
    State: Oregon
    Goal: really, the goal is to run a marathon--I would love to loose 35 pounds in the process of training
    Motivation: to just feel pre-pregnancy fit again! I want to feel strong, slender, and muscular :)
  • Layama
    Layama Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Name: Laura
    Age of kid(s): Son who is 3.5 and a daughter who is 14 months
    State: Oklahoma
    Goal: Lose 70 lbs
    Motivation: I want to be able to keep up with my kids and feel like I am setting a good example. I also want to feel healthier and be happy with how I look.
  • carolerunsalot
    carolerunsalot Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Name: Carole
    Age of kid(s): 12 year old son
    State: Tennessee
    Goal: 12 pounds to go (10 lost since Oct.) My goal might still change though.
    Motivation: Tired of being tired all the time. Just trying to push myself more.
  • stephaniebruning1
    stephaniebruning1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options

Name: Stephanie
    Age of kid(s): 3 and 6
    State: MD
    Goal: lose 5 pounds and keep up my fitness routine
    Motivation: I'm almost 40 and want to enter a new decade with my ideal look.

• Watch_Me_Shine416
    Watch_Me_Shine416 Posts: 138 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Name: Larissa
    Age of kid(s): 10 months old ❤️
    State: Ohio
    Goal: My first goal is to hit 200 lbs and then 180 lbs
    Motivation: I want to be a healthy mom for my little girl. I don't want her to see me struggle to keep up with her or miss out on anything fun!