Prestart Day 8: 1/8/2016

Options
SingRunTing
SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
TGIF!!

So yesterday was ok. Work was really busy. I didn't hit my steps, although I got more done when I got home. I didn't do my workout either, but that was tentative anyway. I did eat within my calorie goal based on the steps that I complete. So not bad, but not great either.

Since Fridays are normally my rest day, I'm just going to say that yesterday was my rest day and do my workout tonight.

My weight is also up a little, but its definitely water weight.

Goals for today:
1. stay within calories
2. 12k steps
3. strength training

Replies

• helensingssongs
    helensingssongs Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I triumphed in the face of adversity and met my goals. Today is going ok so far
    Friday goals
    Fit not fat Friday - no office snacking
    Stay with calories
    Move wardrobe
  • deejkush
    deejkush Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone-- yay, Friday!
    I did pretty well yesterday. I must say that feeling stronger and leaner is yummier than any food!
    Today: stay within my calories, track all food, Dirty 30 workout (done), yoga after work. Have a fantastic day!
  • CourtLloyd
    CourtLloyd Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Good morning all!

Trying to lose this holiday gain...it's not dropping off like I hope it would, but that's okay! I take it one day at a time!! I'll be able to really food prep this next week, so I'm excited for that and to stay on point all week to see where that gets me!

Goals for today: Hit the gym, drink at least 12 cups of water, and to stay within caloires and NO extra treats!

Enjoy the weekend, and keep pushing!
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Yesterday went really well except I didn't do any strength training, I just rode the bike for 30 minutes. I wasn't hungry so I only had a banana, orange and a large salad with chicken in it. I hope today I dont go crazy and eat enough to make up for yesterday. My goal today is go to the gym and ride the bike, plus do weights and make healthy food choices.
  • dhygirl
    dhygirl Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Did okay yesterday. Got all my steps and stayed under my calories. But it was a stressful night and I took my aggression out on a few prices of chocolate. I'm down .6 lb from last week but think I could have done much better if I would have been more active. So that is my goal for today.
    10k steps
    30 min circuit routine
    Stay under calories
    Sit as little as possible!

• drenergy
    drenergy Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    DANG! See, this is the kind of luck I have and this is what always happens in my life. We woke up with no heat today. I won't know until this afternoon whether we need a new furnace or not. But I woke up and called the HVAC place when I couldn't figure it out, and basically I'm going into survival mode. I just ate a bagel for breakfast because I had 30 minutes to determine what our game plan was and I had no time to make anything before heading to work, and it's really hard to give a *kitten* about calorie count and protein grams when I don't know if I'm going to spend my evening buying space heaters or bringing my baby to a friend's house or hotel. >:( I mean, we'll figure it out, whatever happens, but this happens to me all the time. It was like 3 weeks ago that my husband's car broke down and we had to buy a new one that day (not new! but newer...and running). I just have bad luck 24/7.

So my goal for today is to make my house have heat again and to not eat fast food for dinner. That's really all I can ask of myself!
  • Frigs
    Frigs Posts: 745 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Yesterday nutrition not great but calories within limits.
    12 8 OZ glasses..I'm thinking that is my max.
    Today

Workout of Day: planks, MTN climbers, triceps, pushups
    Walk, walk and walk in the warm rain!
    12 8 OZ. glasses

Have a great day!

Drenergy...sending warm hugs for you and your family!
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!
    I haven't been feeling great for the last few days and it made me really upset. Then, late last night it dawned on me that it's just a matter of figuring out what has caused the changes. My wheels started turning I understood everything :) I did very well on food and water yesterday.
    I started today feeling strong and positive and I plan on having an excellent day and doing my very best in all aspects.
    Let's have a fabulous Friday!!!
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    PS anyone can start a new daily thread if there isn't one posted for the current day.
    Usually, the first person to log into the group for the day, can start the new daily thread.
    Keep up the great work everyone and let's hear it all: joys, struggles, success and setbacks, they all make us better and teach us lessons:)
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,962 Member
    Options
    Yesterdays goals
    1. Jog - yes
    2. Hour at the gym (treadmill or arc trainer) - no
    3. Sodium goal - no
    4. Protein goal - no
    ~~~~~
    Today's goals
    1. Protein goal
    2. Sodium goal
    3. Strength training
    4. Calorie goal

Yesterday was horrible making my goals, I was super tired from only getting 3 hours of sleep. I woke up at 3 am and couldn't get back your sleep.

Today, I'm back on track!!!
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Yesterday wen o.k. for me. Today's goals are:

*Clean the fridge
    *Go shopping for fresh produce
    *Stay in calories
    *No eating out
    *Do a workout video

Happy Friday everyone!
  • RunRachelleRun
    RunRachelleRun Posts: 1,854 Member
    Options
    Today's goals:
    - Stay within calories
    - 8-10 glasses of water
    - Limit chocolate to 1/2 mini 70% bar
    - Stretching and meditation
    - Quit working at 6 PM

My energy is low and I'm swamped at work, so I'm trying to set reasonable goals that will hopefully bring a little balance to my day. Happy Friday!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Today is my only day off so I was up at 5 am to get my exercise in before racing out the door to get my chores all done

Chores all complete
    took an hour nap
    got the car fixed Oh well tis best to be safe but I could have done without the bill
    Stayed within my calories
  • sowdenb
    sowdenb Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have been doing battle with a chest cold. Still walking 1/2 hr. at lunch and eating well. Have been tempted by almonds and walnuts lately. Am adding a few back into the program..will do my best to use restraint. Most vulnerable time to snack is when I'm sick.

Goals for today:
    1. stay within calories
    2. 11- 12k steps
    3. drink max fluids
    4. get rest
  • milagros00
    milagros00 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am so happy that we have a pre-start period. I am seeing just how hard this is to do.