Pre start day 9 : 09/01/2016

Options
Morning world. Though I would try and start the thread as I am an early riser and the sooner I get on MFP the better my eating goes

Replies

• mora982
    mora982 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everybody. Have a great Saturday!!
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

Yesterday's goals went great except I didn't have time to clean my fridge. All other goals were met though.

Today's goals are:
    * Make sure to get 10K steps
    * I'm going out to eat with my son. I plan to look online at the menu so I can make smart choices.
    * I have been going through a lot of pain lately with what I think is tennis elbow. I'm finally going in to the Dr. today to see what I can do to help heal.
    *Stay in my calorie goal range

• bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    its snowing outside so Its going to be a "maybe" if I go to the gym. Yesterday went well only because we have nothing sweet in the house. I was having a major sweet tooth attack, but with nothing in the house I couldn't give in to it. Today's goal is not to be a couch potato & binge because of the weather. Happy weekend everyone!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,307 Member
    Options
    @bm1409, that's where it's the hardest for me too to keep from eating everything in sight. I took up knitting to help. Good luck you can do this!!!!

Yesterday went extremely well hitting the gym for a workout plus NOOO late night snacking, yesssss!
    Today my son in law with the grand babies will be here most of the day.

Today's goals:
    1. Morning run
    2. Evening walk
    3. Hit calorie goal
    4. No late night snacking
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Have a long day at work today
    eat healthy
    drink lots of water
    stay in goals
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!
    Yesterday was pretty hectic, I did end up going a bit our on calories but still under maintenance level :)
    Today I have a very busy day ahead of me. The good thing is all the chores are physically challenging so my activity level will be high. Plans for today include good food, lots of water and some serious rest at the end of the day.
    Let's have a fabulous Saturday!
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday all! Busy day so far and just checking in now. Had a good day yesterday little over but only 60 calories so won't sweat that.
    Today's goals:
    Barre class - done
    Got in some walking after so bonus
    Housework. Bleck
    Eat within calories.

Enjoy your day!