August 2016 moms

Options

Replies

• MomOnAMission76
    MomOnAMission76 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    It's true that you show sooner with your second! I am almost 13 weeks and the exact same weight as I was with my daughter, but my belly compares to my 18 week belly with her. I came out at work at just the right time, I couldn't hide it any longer! Gained 2 lbs so far.
  • kmburns3
    kmburns3 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm 15 weeks and the belly has popped here too. Told work last week when I noticed my pants were struggling to button. haha. So far no weight gain but I am overweight so hoping to keep it 25 lbs or less.
  • LisaTcan
    LisaTcan Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I told my boss yesterday (I just started the job so I was terrified, but she was really happy for me). She goes "Oh, when are you going to tell everyone else? I think you should do it before you start to show". I guess I've been hiding it pretty well under my loose dresses cause I am definitely already showing!
  • Hmdoe
    Hmdoe Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im due August 27th with my first. I came back to MFP because i just hopped on the scale and have gained over 10 lbs :-(((!!! I was really nauseas and constipated my first trimester, so I ate poorly and didn't exercise. I gotta change something!!'
  • darkmiko2014
    darkmiko2014 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    qxus1g.jpg

Foubd out today its another boy, that makes three! Dunno how imma manage lol also dropped five pounds since last month and the doctor is impressed with our good health.
  • jaclynwf007
    jaclynwf007 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hmdoe wrote: »
    Hi! Im due August 27th
  • jaclynwf007
    jaclynwf007 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Sorry Hmdoe I'm not. Very tech savvy .not sure how my post deleted andI quoted youy
    Hmdoe wrote: »
    Hi! Im due August 27th
  • LisaTcan
    Options
    @darkmiko2014 so cute! Thanks for sharing. I have my anatomy scan on Tuesday, I can't wait to find out what I'm having.
  • _cassie623
    _cassie623 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm due August 1st with my second. I have an almost 3 year old boy, and this baby is a girl. I would love some pregnant friends if anyone wants to add me :)
  • Sweetkays
    Sweetkays Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm due August 7 with my first. We are hoping for a boy on August 13 though. If he is a boy he will be named after my husband's grandfather who was born on August 13. No pressure. I've been trying to eat healthy and doing pretty well. I only want fruits, veggies and fish. I've been trying to limit my fish but it's all I want for protein. I hope I continue to eat healthy and I need to exercise again. All I've been doing is walking for 60 minutes a day 4 times a week.
  • LisaTcan
    Options
    Had my anatomy scan today, it's a girl!!
  • _cassie623
    _cassie623 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    LisaTcan wrote: »
    Had my anatomy scan today, it's a girl!!

Congrats! :)
  • EmmaDetermined
    EmmaDetermined Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, Lisa! That's so exciting!!
  • EmmaDetermined
    Options
    Sweetkays wrote: »
    I'm due August 7 with my first. We are hoping for a boy on August 13 though. If he is a boy he will be named after my husband's grandfather who was born on August 13.

That is so similar to me and my son! I have an August 13 boy, and since that was also my great-grandfathers birthday we named him after him. My boy was also conceived and born on a Friday 13 and my mum is also a Friday 13th child. I saw my midwife on the Thursday the 12th, and she said there was absolutely no signs of me going into labour any time soon, so I did not think it was going to happen, but I went into labour that night and he was born within half an hour (around 2am). Perhaps some things are meant to be??
  • EmmaDetermined
    Options
    Not sure how I managed to post my addition within the quote, but that last paragraph was from me :)
  • Sweetkays
    Sweetkays Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Not sure how I managed to post my addition within the quote, but that last paragraph was from me :)

August 13 is a lucky day!!
  • leahhugh
    leahhugh Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Due August 7th with our first! Its a GIRL, anatomy scan today so we will double check! Dad is holding out hope that it may still be a boy :lol: . I returned to MFP to utilize it and keep my eating in check. I LOVE to eat and while I'm not overweight I would eat everything if I could. My husband will be gone for the rest of my pregnancy and the first 2 months of baby girls time, so I will be totally emotional and could see me falling off the wagon, down a mountain, and into a river.
  • lesleykc
    lesleykc Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm due the last day of August with my second child. Have lost 11 lbs since start of January, mostly because I've been doing a lot of spin classes, but I am slowly starting to add on weight. Have been relying on MFP and Fitbit to keep track of everything. Was trying to get in shape before I knew I was pregnant this time, so I'm pretty much trying to maintain. Gained only 25 lbs last pregnancy so aiming for that again. Have been extremely fortunate not to be too tired or queasy. Find out if I'm having a boy or girl next week!
  • LisaTcan
    Options
    Welcome @lesleykc :) Well I am 22 weeks and have gained 15lbs! I started with a lowish BMI of 21 so I should gain 30lbs total probably, hopefully I'll be able to not go over! I'm starting to feel big! Belly and boobs are getting pretty huge and baby girl is kicking like crazy. How is everyone else doing?
  • Eliz_99
    Eliz_99 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 22 weeks and have just reached my start weight after losing 5lbs at the start. I was a healthy weight to start with and trying not to gain too much this time as I really struggled with my weight whilst breastfeeding last time.