Day 2 1/12/16

Options
Kenda2427
Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
Good morning everyone!

Had a good day yesterday and met all my goals. Have some DOMS from my Sunday arms workout still lingering.

Todays goals:
Leg day - done
track consistently
more water
stay within calories
mini workout tonight

Replies

• deejkush
    deejkush Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi-- I am inspired reading all of your posts. It really helps to keep me motivated. Yesterday, I ate a little more than my goal, but I didn't use it as a twisted excuse to go way out of control, which is how I would have handled that a month ago.

Today: Stay within my calorie limit, work out (done), yoga after work, smile at people. Have a fantastic day, all of you!
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Today goal
    work a little more on the strength training. I haven't been sore at all so I need to add a little more weight or so more reps.
    drink more water
    watch portion size.
  • CourtLloyd
    CourtLloyd Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Yesterday was on point! Hit my macros baby! I hit the gym for a core class and for bodypump! Only did 10/12 glasses of water, but today is a new day! Since I was up 4lbs since January 3rd, I officially logged that in as my weight yesterday...since it didn't seem like it wanted to leave me...woke up today -1.8! :wink:

Hoping for good things---12 lbs to go to hit my goal weight that I set back in April 2014! :0) This is my goal for this 100 days...my 2nd year anniversary is April 10th and I'd love to see -90lbs!

Happy Tuesday all...attack the day!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,925 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Yesterday goals
    Goals
    1. Reach protein and sodium goal - yes
    2. No LNS - yes
    3. Aqua fitness class - no
    4. Run / Stair Master / Treadmill - yes
    Weight: 149.5 Starting to weigh in EVERY - Mon
    Today's goals
    1. Morning run / Evening walk
    2. Yoga 20 mins
    3. 4th day 30 day shred - Kettlebell
    4. Calorie goal

Yesterday,morning, Aqua Fit class was canceled so tomorrow.and Saturday are my plans. It's going to rain all day so bring out my rain gear.

@deejk that's a fablous accomplishment!!!!!!!!! That's been my downfall TOOO!
  • Frigs
    Frigs Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Yesterday not so good but not terrible for vacation. My mom loves sweets and we are in tight quarters at the beach house.

Had a great morning walk from the store with morning newspaper and 2 gallon water jugs to balance it out and get an arm workout on the way back! 8 lbs per gallon!!! So arm workout complete. A passerby thought it was a clever idea as I was curling them and pressing them overhead on the way home. It's a good thing I really don't know many people around here!

Today...Run before dinner. Maintenance on calories. Lots of beach house cleaning!
  • drenergy
    drenergy Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    After phoning it in for a couple days before the challenge started, I nailed it yesterday. May have helped that I realized I lost all the baby weight and then have gained back 10 lbs. WOOPS worse than I thought. haha

Today:
    1.) Can't go to the gym, so it's extra important to get those 10k steps!
    2.) Eat the yummy food I brought for me and *don't* go over in calories with the food at the event tonight.
    3.) Track everything.
    4.) Be positive!!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Ugh we got snow so today was shovel the driveway oh well it had to come sooner or later.
    eat well and take a nap as i slept horrible last night.
    @Frigs that's what I love about vacation you can wear anything and do anything because these people aren't your neighbors. LOL
  • markmacare
    markmacare Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Yesterday:

1. Allpro butchered beginner routine, day 5 - done
    2. Log all food - done
    3. Reach protein goal - 80%
    4. Make plans for food for next couple of days - done

Today:
    1. Log all food
    2. Take food to work
    3. Reach protein goal
    4. Get 8hrs of sleep
    5. Yoga session - shoulders and back are tight!
  • jodyedgar87
    jodyedgar87 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Today my goal is to
    1. stay within calories
    2. get a gallon of water down
    3. get an hr of exercise
  • helensingssongs
    helensingssongs Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hi folks
    Yesterday I made out of three. Got blindsided by a homemade fruit cake at work. But I made it fit in my calorie goals so not a totall loss.

Today will bet rock as there is a late fish and chip supper so the challenge is

1) keep with prelogged eating plan
    2) watch the portion size of the chips
    3)hangout the washing
    4) no social media after 9 pm apart from MFP
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!
    Yesterday was great :) I meet all my goals. I decided that push-ups are too easy these days so in order to challenge myself, I decided to try them from a deficit. I put my feet up on a chair and went to work: I was able to bang out 10 without breaking a sweat :) I love my body!!!! Chin-ups are getting easier too but I still need work on doing them back to back.
    Plans for today are simple: stick to the basics, water, protein, walk, watch calories and have a restful day!
    PS I grew 1/2 inch on my behind and lost an inch on my waist... So far the "add more mass to that a**" plan is working great :)
    Let's have a fabulous Tuesday!!!!
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Today's goals for me are:
    *Consistently logging and staying in calorie goals
    *Watch out for added sugar and keep carbs under control (I have PCOS and watching those two are really important for me)
    *Drinking more water than usual to help flush out this cold I have and keep me hydrated
    *Register for my mammogram that is scheduled for tomorrow
    *Call around for prices on a deep tissue massage for my tennis elbow and continue to do my stretches at home for the condition
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    After the gym today, I walked outside and it was actually quite nice so I walked around the track. I then went to the grocery store to pick up some fruit and put a small package of mini chocolates in my cart thinking it would be ok to eat one or two pieces a day. Before I checked out I put the candy back because I know I would eat the whole bag in two days. That was a major accomplishment for me. SPRING and SUMMER will be here in a blink and for once I want to feel comfortable wearing tanks and shorts.
  • RunRachelleRun
    RunRachelleRun Posts: 1,854 Member
    Options
    I'm having a hectic day and almost forgot to post.

Today I will
    1. Get outside for a run after lunch (in other words, now!)
    2. Take a minute to just breathe a few times this afternoon
    3. Drink at least 8 ozs of water
    4. Stay within calories

Have a great day!
  • bechoe
    bechoe Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Today's goal done, going to repeat for tomorrow with a tweak..

Drink a gallon of water
    Yoga and add in some strength training
    No chocolat, will be third day, so this writing malarkey must be working
  • wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Completed all goals set for yesterday, except for the yoga. I was super tired and went straight to bed.
    Goals -
    1) Morning Run/tone it up
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    A little late checking in today, but better late than never. It's a crazy week this week at work, but I'll try to check in if I can.

I hit my goals yesterday. Went on a nice, cold run. Have had a good day so far today, so should hit my goals again.

Goals for today:
    1. stay within calories
    2. 12k steps
    3. strength training
  • SweeteeBri
    SweeteeBri Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Goals for today:
    1. Go to gym for Cardio
    2. Don't go over my calories
    3. Drink 100 oz of water
  • SweeteeBri