Day 4 01/14/2016

Options
Morning fellow adventures. Yesterday I held the bad at bay but these are perilous times and evil is yet to be defeated. So today the goals are the same without the yoga but with some family time. May the force be strong in us all.

Replies

• markmacare
    markmacare Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone!

Goals for yesterday
    1. Log all food - Done
    2. Allpro butchered beginner routine, day 5 - 50%
    3. Reach protein goal - done
    4. Reach calorie goal - 90%

Goals for today
    1. Log all food
    2. Allpro butchered beginner routine, day 5, remaining exercises and ab work - Done
    3. Reach protein goal
    4. Reach calorie goal
    5. Make plan for food during the weekend
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

So I didn't quite hit my goals yesterday. I reached 10k steps (12k was goal), but I didn't run. I was completely exhausted and really needed the extra rest. I'm feeling pretty good about that decision. I did eat within my calories based on my fitbit adjustment, so it's all ok.

Goals for today:
    1. stay within calories
    2. 12k steps
    3. strength training
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,284 Member
    Options
    Yesterday Goals:
    1) Aqua Fit class plus a treadmill workout: Done (used my water weights)
    2) calorie goal: Done
    3) evening walk: Done
    4) no late night snack: Done
    ~~~~~~
    Today goals
    1) Morning run
    2) Protein drink
    3) Calorie goal
    4) Strength training (15 mins)
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Goals for today once again shovel out the driveway :(
    Today is the day The Xmas tree is coming down the dog is already making me feel bad as she is lying under it.
    As today is my day off get all the chores done
    eat healthy
    take a nap (I put it on the list but it never seems to happen) ;)
    Have a great day everyone!!!
  • Frigs
    Frigs Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    I really had a rough day. Didn't eat enough during the day. No walk on the beach.
    But...I did get all the painting and shopping done. 1 day left.

Today:
    Run on the beach - done
    Water Gallon workout done! This works well. I get my water and my weights done.
    Menu plannned...except dinner...hoping for salad when I am out.

Have a great day!
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Had a decent day yesterday, was really busy and had an event after work before the gym and didn't have time to eat. So my HIIT class was hard with no fuel in the body to power me through. The scale has not been my friend this week, my weight has increased and I know I am doing things right so just waiting for it to drop. But it is discouraging but not going to let it deter me.

Todays goals:
    cardio - done
    eat healthy balanced choices
    stay within calories
    water

Have a great day everyone!
  • deejkush
    deejkush Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I met my goals yesterday. It's starting to feel like a routine-- which is a good thing to be able to fall back on, but I also need to take a moment occasionally to notice how much my routine has changed from a month ago. Also, my body feels sooooo much better when I eat clean and exercise.
    Today's goals:
    Eat within calorie goal
    pilates (done)
    When my teenaged son is out this evening, I plan to put on loud music and dance. He loves the loud music, but he objects to his mom dancing. : )
    Have a fantastic day, y'all!
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!
    We got bombarded with snow yesterday and I didn't make it to the gym. On the positive side, I did accomplish all my other goals and my appetite is finally adjusting to a calorie restriction. Scale weight is going down so things are looking great.
    Plans for today are very basic and mostly routine but I don't mind boring and predictable things :)
    Let's have a fabulous Thursday !!!!
  • bechoe
    bechoe Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Keeping it simple seams to be working, today's challenges done. Tomorrow it's just the one, and that's staying sensible at an evening party buffet, will be the hardest to date....