Hello!!!!

Hi -

Just a quick hello. I was recently told I am PD - not surprised. It's genetic along with high cholesterol and cardiovascular disease which run in my family. I recently gained 30lbs seemingly out of nowhere and am no battling to get it off. I love MFP - been tracking my eating and doing well for the most part. Even exercising. I admit I get impatient, but have lost 2.5 lbs over the past week. Gotta keep it up - especially since I am a single mom to an amazing 10 year old little girl. I need to stick around as long as possible.

Hope everyone is doing their best to stay on track. It's tiring sometimes and there is temptation, but I am determined to reverse this diagnosis as soon as possible:smile:

Good Luck to All!

Charyn H.

Replies

• great attitude and you'll make it if you're determined. I went from fasting blood sugar of 130 to 111 and A1C from 5.7 to 5.6
    cholesterol went form 220 to 169! very happy but like you said you have to keep focus; a little cheating hear and there are
    ok for me. reached my goal weight, now just have to maintain. good luck to you, you can do it!