NEW CHALLENGE!!

istarith
istarith Posts: 71 Member
This one's a favorite for a good reason: THE WATER CHALLENGE!!

Your height in inches is how many ounces of water you need to drink every day this week!
(5'8" = 68" = 68 ounces of water every day!)

This challenge has helped me shed unwanted pounds before; it's a good idea to give it some much needed air time! My own personal challenge will be to cut out my much loved diet sodas -- they're bogging me down where I should be hydrating myself with water. Hopefully drinking my full capacity of water every day is going to get this week off to an excellent start!

Good luck, everyone!! :)

Replies

• ForMe2No
    ForMe2No Posts: 235 Member
    Just seeing this challenge. I'm 5'4 but I usually get in well over 54 ounces of water a day. I used to absolutely hate drinking water and would go months without drinking any water. So this time in order to really achieve my goals I knew I had to let everything else go and drink the water. I haven't had a soda in over 9 months.

So how's your week going Sarah? Are you hitting your water levels?
  • istarith
    istarith Posts: 71 Member
    @ForMe2No I'm doing pretty great with this challenge; I've figured out for me at least the best idea is to kinda wake up and immediately chug a whole glass of water before refilling it to have with me the rest of the afternoon. Drink a glass of water before you get a glass off water! I gotta say, it's helping out an awful lot - and that I'm so tall can't hurt! :)
  • ForMe2No
    ForMe2No Posts: 235 Member
    istarith wrote: »
    @ForMe2No I'm doing pretty great with this challenge; I've figured out for me at least the best idea is to kinda wake up and immediately chug a whole glass of water before refilling it to have with me the rest of the afternoon. Drink a glass of water before you get a glass off water! I gotta say, it's helping out an awful lot - and that I'm so tall can't hurt! :)

Yep that's the best way. I work out first thing in the morning so I have a 16 oz bottle after my workout and bring a couple of bottles to work with me. By the time I leave work I've already had my "8 glasses"