Status Update: Week 2/Goals: Week 3

Options
How did you do? What are your goals for this upcoming week?

Beginning Weight: 178 lbs
Beginning BMI: 29.6

Today's Weight: 174 lbs
Today's BMI: 29.00

Total lbs lost (so far) = 4

I lost another pound, so that makes me happy (safe loss); though I would be a liar if I didn't mention that I felt like I had lost more, and was a little disappointed that I hadn't lost 2 pounds!

I have successfully avoided the alcohol, but am looking forward to a little wine or champagne on Valentine's Day. I like the idea of waiting until a truly special occasion to indulge a little. Ha! No! I am not going to get drunk! Just a glass or two! And then back to the routine until maybe Easter.

I'm not doing as well on the sugar front. I've cut down dramatically, and to be honest, I don't think I'll ever even want to cut it out completely; I just need to focus on more fruit in my diet. Perhaps that will assuage my sweet tooth a bit.

Hmmm, that's going to be my goal for Week 3: Getting in my 5 Fruits & Vegetables per day!

Replies

• SusanneSG1978
    SusanneSG1978 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Lost 3 lbs in the second week, but have been at a steady state since then. Goal is just to keep sticking with it. Exercising and eating are on track.
  • lfroehlich
    lfroehlich Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, so far so good. I think maybe I am in a better mindset this time around. SW was 225, and today's weight is 219.6. I feel I will be able to make my goal weight of 215 for this challenge and although I have a long way to get to my ideal weight of 160, I am going to trust the process. Sugar is usually my downfall too. So hard to resist, especially candy or baked goods. It's better for me not to even have it in the house, but that's not always easy with three kids and my husband. :). I have been eating a lot of oranges and berries lately and that helps a little. My goal for this week will be to try and stop snacking after dinner...
  • lfroehlich
    lfroehlich Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 225
    Current weight: 218

7 down, 3 to go by 2/14, and 58 from my goal weight. Still eating a lot of candy :/ but I am usually under on my calories.