Week 3: January 18-24

agreenid
agreenid Posts: 218 Member
edited January 2016 in Social Groups
Keep on rocking!

Replies

• MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
    sorry been utterly absent with traveling and etc the past 8 days! I'm back now and afraid to get on the scale because I ate ALL the food! And since part of this trip was in Vegas I had several empty calorie adult beverages...UGH! And if all that wasn't enough TOM is here...
    Back to exercising, but may wait on the scale till later this week!
  • macgurlnet
    macgurlnet Posts: 1,946 Member
    Things are pretty decent here. I've committed to meeting my step goal and/or getting in some kind of exercise every day, and I've been successful so far!!

Numbers:
    HW: 140 (2014)
    CSW: 116
    CW: 113 (on Sunday, but yay a new low!!)

Go get it, ladies.

~Lyssa
  • jm70614
    jm70614 Posts: 28 Member
    Things got a little out of hand this week. Weighed myself Friday-140.6. Whoa, that's more loss than anticipated. I expected it to bounce back up a bit over the weekend and figured I might be a little dehydrated as well. Then I missed two runs (including my long run) and ate all the food I could get my hands on. So back to where I was last week. Hopefully it's mostly bloating and I'll still have a loss for last week.

CSW: 145
    CW: 143
  • Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Height: 5'11

1st January: 195.2
    8th January: 190.6
    15th January: 190.4
    22nd January: 187.0

Weight lost/gained this week: -3.4
    Weight lost/gained this month: -8.2

Successes/struggles this week: Started the whole 30 on Monday, and really following all the rules, including when to eat. Working out more and overall just doing everything right. Feeling great!
This discussion has been closed.