Where is everyone from?

Options
Kenda2427
Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
edited January 2016 in Social Groups
As I read the comments, I see people are going to bed in my afternoon and long hard at it by the time I get to work at 6:30 am. So it looks like we have a good assortment from around the world, different time zones and seasons!

I live outside the city of Edmonton, in Alberta Canada.
Today is a sunny -20c day...supposed to warm up later in the week. Yay!

Replies

• bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Oklahoma City!
  • deejkush
    deejkush Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I live near Seattle, Wa-- no snow, but a beautiful day for a walk in the woods today!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    I live in the suburbs of Buffalo NY. We have snow and it's cold I'm in the snow belt. LOL
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I live in Michigan. Brrrrr... the windchill was a lovely -11 here yesterday. I'm ready for Spring!!
  • helensingssongs
    helensingssongs Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I live on the English south coast. We hate having our fist cold snap of the winter, about 3 degrees and complaining about it. They don't call us southern softies for nothing lol
  • dhygirl
    dhygirl Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Southern US near Atlanta Georgia, it's 24 degrees here today and I thought it was cold!
  • sosopa
    sosopa Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi! I live in Athens and it is a little cold but sunny so I won't complain! :tongue:
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    I'm in Massachusetts. Weather hasn't been too bad so far this winter...
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,926 Member
    Options
    deejkush wrote: »
    I live near Seattle, Wa-- no snow, but a beautiful day for a walk in the woods today!

I live south of Seattle, moving back about a year ago fro Las Vegas! The winters are the toughest to get use to again! Of course, they DON'T HAVE THE GORGEOUS LAKES AND hiking trails!

Dee, what part of Seattle are you from, :)
  • jodyedgar87
    jodyedgar87 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Im in St. Louis Missouri...I about froze going to my car last night. it was 10 degrees!
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    In the Midwest, Milwaukee WI. For the past few days we were at -4 and sunny. Plenty of snow around and tomorrow will be 19 degrees so we plan on taking out the sled :)
  • deejkush
    deejkush Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    deejkush wrote: »

I live south of Seattle, moving back about a year ago fro Las Vegas! The winters are the toughest to get use to again! Of course, they DON'T HAVE THE GORGEOUS LAKES AND hiking trails!

Dee, what part of Seattle are you from, :)

I actually live in Mukilteo, but I teach in Shoreline. And I grew up in Seattle. : )
  • markmacare
    markmacare Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    The Hague, the Netherlands
  • RunRachelleRun
    RunRachelleRun Posts: 1,854 Member
    Options
    I'm in the suburbs of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
  • justcindy59
    justcindy59 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I'm from Maine.
  • hortensehildegarde
    hortensehildegarde Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I'm in US Eastern Standard Time (Kentucky) but I keep odd hours so probably seem like I live halfway around the globe