Weekly Chat January 18-24

Options
SeeAhtter787
SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
Well guys. Another week gone and more progress. As long as we keep on going we are making progress.

Replies

• Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Finally found a new truck to replace the one written off in December!! Yay!! I can give my friend's farm truck back to them!!!

They've been fantastically supportive and I love that they didn't think twice about lending it to me, but it will be nice to have my own vehicle again. And one that doesn't use 1/4 tank of gas for a half hour trip to work and back. . .
  • yesIcan155
    yesIcan155 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    That's great @ Angelfire
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    More time with my personal trainer tonight. I'm a little nervous. It's biceps and back. And if anything's going to aggravate my whiplash, it's the 'back' lifts. That's why she didn't want me doing them alone.

Still nervous.
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Hi I am using the plant base plan now and learning to love it. I got me a new Instant pot and trying to learn to used it. I will try to post more often than I have. Just to let you know i am still around here/
    Marie
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    So the doc finally agreed to give me my new knee!!!!!!! I just have to hit 225 first. I go back to see him in June. I will be setting a surgery date because I will hit 225 even if I have to starve myself!!!!!!!!

Esther
This discussion has been closed.