exercising

Options
jenniferft1997
jenniferft1997 Posts: 40 Member
So far today I have got in some cardio using my iPad and Wii. It is raining outside, so have to do stuff inside. Anyone else got some exercising in today?

Replies

• RebekahHamiltonn
    RebekahHamiltonn Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Today I have done a lot of walking but not as much exercise as I should but I have ate healthly :)
    Anyone else?
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    July 1st,
    We have been getting a lot of thunder storms. Last weekend I tore apart 3 bedrooms ( with the help of the kids) and re-aranged them to get the baby in his own room. I logged 2 hours of cleaning both days. I still have a pile of stuff in the garage to sort through.

Back into the routine today. 2 miles this morning ( I may learn to run yet) plus Zumba tonight.
  • jenniferft1997
    Options
    July 1st: I went and worked out at the gym today for a little over 2 hours. I did 45 minutes each on the elliptical and exercise bike, then 2 rounds on the weight machines. I felt good when I was done. I felt like I was really on the way to losing all this weight. I am excited to see the changes in the future!
  • jenniferft1997
    Options
    July 2nd: I made it to the gym today and did cardio for a total of 55 minutes. This is definately going to help me get the weight off as long as I continue to do this.