Looking for active, motivating teammates!

Options
bookstitch
bookstitch Posts: 86 Member
Hey guys - I love using my Jawbone but I want to participate in the duels and have some solid motivation to taking more steps and exercising.

I'm looking for other active individuals to help motivate one another on our journey.

If you're interested, please leave your UP info below and I'll add you, or send me a message if you'd rather keep your information private. Thanks in advance and looking forward to stepping :)

Replies

• pdelgado12
    pdelgado12 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Patricia Delgado
  • zeroone614
    zeroone614 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Jill Barrakling. I'm fairly active on Wednesday until Friday and less active the other days. I would appreciate extra motivation on those days, too! So anyone else, feel free to add me!
  • whatmyviewsare
    whatmyviewsare Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    June Thomas, most active days are Monday to Friday
  • giulianna8
    giulianna8 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Giulianna Barahona
  • verysherri2006
    verysherri2006 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Sherri clayborne
  • sweetteadrinker2
    sweetteadrinker2 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Nicky X

Anyone feel free to add me. I'm either super active or no where close to my goals. Some motivation would be superb
  • lindseyjoiner
    lindseyjoiner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Lindsey Joiner looking for teammates to stay motivated as well
  • Sareeberri_23
    Sareeberri_23 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sara Lubang
  • lps1dragonfly
    lps1dragonfly Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I don't have a working band ATM but I will and I love to duel even though I lose a lot hehe Shannon Nigh or Lps1dragonfly
  • nerdydeeneen
    nerdydeeneen Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Courtney Allen
  • shellerfoot77
    shellerfoot77 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Michele Moylan - only about 6000 step avg but trying to increase...could use motivation
  • Xxbat_girlxX
    Xxbat_girlxX Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Miranda Frisby, add me I need to get more steps in and I love to duel
  • bookstitch
    Options
    Miranda Frisby, add me I need to get more steps in and I love to duel

Addedd
  • bookstitch
    Options
    Michele Moylan - only about 6000 step avg but trying to increase...could use motivation

Added!
  • lajci
    lajci Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Im new user of jawbone up move... Can you help me - how can I add teammates?
  • razzarach2015
    razzarach2015 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    lajci wrote: »
    Im new user of jawbone up move... Can you help me - how can I add teammates?

Hi, if you press on the menu three lines and select team, there is a wee add friend button in the top right? Feel free to add me, Rachel Cowie
  • razzarach2015
    razzarach2015 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've only just discovered the community so would love to find friends, please feel free to add me
  • lajci
    lajci Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I think I just added you as a friend- my name: Petra KJ
  • Dids1975
    Dids1975 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to become teammates my name Elizabeth Brewington just got my jawbone this week and getting bitten by the bug! Im age 40 in Yorkshire, England with 2 daughters age 7 and 4 do a very sit down job and trying my hardest this year to get fit and strong, less on loosing weight more on being healthy x
  • Helucy
    Helucy Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Please add me, none of my friends use Jawbone :( I would love to start challenges with people! My name is Lucy He.