Day 11 01/21/2015

Options
Morning all. Yesterday felt like a good day but I am totally failing with the meditation. It's annoying. I did get a small lunch time walk in (which was totally inspired by you guys) and I met my other goals. Today my goals are another short lunchtime walk. To stick to the meal plan and to hang out the washing before I go to bed. So better go put that on. Have a great day.

Replies

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,306 Member
    Options
    Yesterday's goal

1. No late night snacking
    2. Make my calorie goal
    3. Make healthy food choices!
    4. Continue with my Seahawks throw
    5. Get some strength training

Yes yes and a big yes!!!!!
    ~~~~~~
    It's 2 am and finding I can't sleep, ugh !!!!!! Lots like it'll be a sloppy drive today, rain gooooo away, :'(:'(:'(

Today's goals
    1. Organize recipes
    2. Yoga YouTube
    3. Run strength (upper body)
    4. No Late Night Snack
    5. Healthy snack (grocery shopping)
  • markmacare
    markmacare Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone!

Goals today:
    1. Meditation (done)
    2. Reach protein goal
    3. Reach calorie goal

Have a great day and good luck with your goals
  • Frigs
    Frigs Posts: 745 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    The energy in this group is outstanding! So motivating to hear of all your goals and barriers that are not going to stop us.

Continuing the process.
    Yesterday- went for the gallon and got it only to find the water was in a little late and up a bit for restless sleep. Hit all nutrition and exercise goals. Probably a little low on food the scale is down but now I'm hangry and sleepy soo...

Today-Stick to the plan but be flexible. Really listen. There is another 90 days and I want them off for good!

HIT cardio tonight so a few more carbs planned.
    Don't stress if I go over by 100 calories on my deficit plan.
    Stay tuned in to what my body needs.
    Stretch during day, take a break from the computer every hour.

Enjoy. We are over the hump this week and this group has already collectively lost over 50 lbs and more importantly...we are really getting our groove on and not letting those barriers be it fluctuations, sickness, work or whatever it may be stop us from reaching our personal goals!

Tear it up!
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

I hit my goals yesterday. My weight is stagnating right now, but I just had a big drop not too long ago. Trying to be patient, but it can be hard.

My sister talked me into buying a groupon to a pilates studio to take some classes. We're going to our first Barre class tonight. I've never done that before, but we both took dance growing up, so I'm sure it won't be too far out of the comfort zone.

Goals for today:
    1. stay within calories
    2. 12k steps
    3. Barre class
  • deejkush
    deejkush Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I made my goals. Today: stay within calories, no alcohol, work out (done), yoga. I am working up to doing unsupported handstands, and it's tricky!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Had a great day yesterday!!!
    going to continue on with the nutrition/protein
    exercise
    rest
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Good morning. Had great day yesterday, met all my goals.
    Todays goals:
    gym before work - done
    stay within calories
    water
    pack for my weekend away YAY!

Good luck with Barre class SingRunTing, I take one on Saturday mornings and it kicks my butt. Light weights to fatigue, your muscles feel on fire!!

Have a great day everyone!
  • dhygirl
    dhygirl Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I got my 12,000 steps yesterday, and did my 20 minutes of cardio. I went a little over my 1500 calories, but was still under my exercise adjusted goal. Today I want to get the 12k steps again, stay under my calories, and avoid any kind of sweets or junk food snacks. Only fruits and healthy snacks!
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I met my goals yesterday... ate well and got in 50 minutes of walking. Today's goals are the same... stay in calories with clean eating and get in at least 30 minutes of intentional exercise.
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!
    I love the positive energy the group has!!!
    I must congratulate @SingRunTing for the amazing job she's doing with the spreadsheet and posting the "level up" thread!!!
    Yesterday I was a bit lazy compared to my normal schedule since we had to postpone the sledding because of hubby's work. Calories were good, water was on point and everything was smooth :) I took advantage of my spare time and finished the video game that had me hooked for the last 3 weeks. I finished GTA 5, robbed about 2 tons of gold bricks and killed all my enemies.... It was fun
    Plans for today include the usual activities plus sledding but if that gets postponed again, I will do my workout.
    Let's have a fabulous Thursday!!!!
  • hortensehildegarde
    hortensehildegarde Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    yesterday's goals:

1) prep food for work- DONE!
    2) set coffee maker to auto make coffee when I wake up- DONE!!
    3) clock in at work as early as possible- failed miserably but I'll blame the weather and try again next time, it's good to have things to improve upon :)
    4) stay in calorie goal (duh! lol) DONE!!
    5) as close to 23, 371 steps as possible, but at least 10k steps- DONE!! got to 17,606 steps, closer than I thought I'd get!

today's goals:

1) as close to 25,765 steps as possible (presently sitting, literally lol, at 18,916 and I may not take another step before midnight as I am ready for sleep, but I'll take the 18k and change given how today went)
    2) stay in calorie goal
    3) shop so I have foods for work tomorrow- DONE!!

Best of luck to everyone facing the onset of this winter storm! Be safe out there folks wherever you are :)
  • markmacare
    markmacare Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

Yesterday:
    1. Meet calorie goal - Done
    2. Get meditation in: Done
    3. Meet protein goal - Done

Today:
    1. Allpro butchered beginner strength routine - Done
    2. Meet calorie goal
    3. Meet protein goal