Slim Jims Group Chat Board

Options
Here is a board for the team to chat on whatever they want whenever they want. Share and get to know each other. Encourage each other. Etc.

Replies

• SweeteeBri
    SweeteeBri Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Alright Slim Jims. This will be where we come together to discuss stuff. What's on your mind?
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    We did great this week!!! Week 2 Team winners. That's awesome!!
  • murp4069
    murp4069 Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • adelinue
    adelinue Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
    Also, i'm sorry for not weighting in this week or doing the commercial challenge; my net was out D: I'll try to make up for it this week!
    That being said, how are you all doing?
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    adelinue wrote: »
    That's awesome!
    Also, i'm sorry for not weighting in this week or doing the commercial challenge; my net was out D: I'll try to make up for it this week!
    That being said, how are you all doing?

I was wondering where you were :) I'm doing ok but I didn't have a great week eating wise :( Expecting a better week this week.
  • cds2001
    cds2001 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Well had weigh in today. Gained 3 this week. BLAH! Anyways....all I can say is that I'll put in extra effort this week. I've been eating more at home instead of going out. I thought that alone would do wonders. Plus I exercised more this week than last. Who knows. Maybe it's female related even though I've never had issues with that before like a lot of others tend to. Hope everyone is doing better than me! lol
  • murp4069
    Options
    I'll make sure to do my weigh in tomorrow morning!
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    cds2001 wrote: »
    Well had weigh in today. Gained 3 this week. BLAH! Anyways....all I can say is that I'll put in extra effort this week. I've been eating more at home instead of going out. I thought that alone would do wonders. Plus I exercised more this week than last. Who knows. Maybe it's female related even though I've never had issues with that before like a lot of others tend to. Hope everyone is doing better than me! lol

That's ok hun. This is the start of a new week.

• SweeteeBri
    Options
    For those of us who have not weighed in yet, it closes tonight!! I'm off to the gym and then I'll post my weight. Have a fantastic day luvs!!
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Sorry team. I posted a 1 lb gain this week. :(
  • cds2001
    Options
    That's ok! Next week will be better for all of us!
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Thanks Christina!!
  • adelinue
    Options
    This week has been good o/ I lost 4lbs! So looking forward for it to open tomorrow so I can put my new weight in x) (I weight in each monday)
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    I'm watch the show live but we don't have this week's thread :( No commercial challenge????
  • cds2001
    Options
    I saw where she said with her parents visiting she forgot to post the threads but was hoping one of the other team leaders could do it.
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Oh I missed that post. Where did you see it at?
  • murp4069
    Options
    Hey all! I'll probably watch the show tomorrow, I'll keep my eye open for a chat board and commercial challenge. :)
  • cds2001
    Options
    SweeteeBri wrote: »
    Oh I missed that post. Where did you see it at?

I'm friends with her here on mfp. It was a post on her page not the group page. She addressed the post to Biggest Losers.
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Just saw it....awe.....wish it would have been posted on group page. I check the group daily but don't check my profile every day. I know that's weird. :)
  • adelinue
    Options
    Just wondering, did any one take his photo roughly just before we began this group? I have a photo dated the 4th of January (so day one of this group); I was thinking we may post a before and after the day of the finale?

And, if possible, why wait? If you feel like it, post your progress pictures as of now!
    In the left, me on the 12th of November (both photos), on the right, that was me yesterday lol.
    308553_10206375008147814_6316866655528571484_n.jpg?oh=44fc2f1108af44c37d91a2570b4ba1f5&oe=57280917
    12661912_10206374990307368_7024011258749616099_n.jpg?oh=ea2d86e4a2e4ed4628b72c5852ebf7b3&oe=576ECAD8