Options
sarahhembra
sarahhembra Posts: 40 Member
Tell us a bit about yourself.....

Replies

• sarahhembra
    Options
    Hi my name is Sarah and I live in Kent. I'm hoping to lose a couple of stone and meet some more people on MFP who are a bit closer to home ,who are looking for support for the same sort of reasons. So I created this group last night to see how many people we can find on here in our home counties ..... xx
  • KatalinaRoss
    KatalinaRoss Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm katalina. New to this but determined to lose my extra weight. I have a holiday coming up in may and want to look better in my skin. I'm from Kent and need some friends for support.
  • sarahhembra
    Options
    Hi Katalina do you have much left to lose? I managed to lose 1 stone 4 lb last year just calorie counting and found MFP a great help so I'm back to lose what I put on xx
    Hi. I'm katalina. New to this but determined to lose my extra weight. I have a holiday coming up in may and want to look better in my skin. I'm from Kent and need some friends for support.

• bomb_887
    bomb_887 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi . I'm marc from Kent and trying to meet people near by for motivation and training buddies
  • sarahhembra
    Options
    Hi Marc welcome to the group
    bomb_887 wrote: »
    Hi . I'm marc from Kent and trying to meet people near by for motivation and training buddies

• LucyVW1991
    LucyVW1991 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Lucy from East Sussex! Have moved around a little but we have a joke called the "Hastings Curse" that says no matter how many times you leave you always end up coming back!! :D
  • sarahhembra
    Options
    Bit like that in the Isle of Thanet too :-) Welcome to the group Lucy. Feel free to invite your local friends xx
    LucyVW1991 wrote: »
    Hi I'm Lucy from East Sussex! Have moved around a little but we have a joke called the "Hastings Curse" that says no matter how many times you leave you always end up coming back!! :D

• chrislo2691
    chrislo2691 Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Crawley.
  • sarahhembra
    Options
    Hi Chris best of luck with your goal xx