Week 4: January 25-31

Rgianola
Rgianola Posts: 9 Member
edited January 2016 in Social Groups
HW 230
CW 224
GW for this challenge 220
GW 150

So far I have lost 6 lbs during this challenge. On track!

Replies

• MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
    UGH! Ok so I FINALLY weighed in and sadly am right where I started on this challenge

HW 197
    Challenge
    SW 167
    CW 167
    GW 157

Not sure I'm gonna make my goal in 4 weeks and to make matters worse I leave next week on a 2 week cruise but I'm hoping to do my best and workout LOTS on board and eat at least 75-80% decently!
  • agreenid
    agreenid Posts: 218 Member
    HW: 289
    MFP SW: 198
    Challenge
    SW: 161.8
    CW: 162.4
    GW: 155

I am up from the start of the challenge but trying not to let that get me down. I bought a size 8 dress this weekend and a new pair of jeans in a size 6 so I'm definitely down in size, just not in weight! Trying to remember the scale isn't the be all, end all...
  • macgurlnet
    macgurlnet Posts: 1,946 Member

Numbers:
    HW: 140 (2014)
    CSW: 116
    CW: 113.5

There's been kind of a lot of sodium going in lately so that number may or may not be accurate. Can't wait to do measurements again in a couple weeks and see if I've really lost anything.

~Lyssa
  • agreenid
    agreenid Posts: 218 Member
    macgurlnet wrote: »
    There's been kind of a lot of sodium going in lately so that number may or may not be accurate. Can't wait to do measurements again in a couple weeks and see if I've really lost anything.

~Lyssa

Measurements are a great way to keep track of things when the scale fails to--I know that I had to stop paying such close attention to the numbers. The scale says that I'm the same (actually up from where I was!) but I'm down a pant size.
  • macgurlnet
    macgurlnet Posts: 1,946 Member
    agreenid wrote: »
    macgurlnet wrote: »

~Lyssa

Measurements are a great way to keep track of things when the scale fails to--I know that I had to stop paying such close attention to the numbers. The scale says that I'm the same (actually up from where I was!) but I'm down a pant size.

The scale is a fickle, fickle thing for sure!

I'm glad I've learned a bunch about how stuff works with weight loss - this means I can just focus on other things, like the new recipes I'm trying, giving my all to my workouts - and I can just trust that I will see change as long as I stick with it!

We've got this :)

~Lyssa
  • Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    1st January: 195.2
    8th January: 190.6
    15th January: 190.4
    22nd January: 187.0
    29th January: 186.0
    1st February:

Weight lost/gained this week: -1
    Weight lost/gained this month: -9.2

Successes/struggles this week: Doing really well on the whole30 week 2. Did see the scale tip down to 185 twice this week, but on my official Friday weigh day it was back up to 186, so that is what I'm recording. Struggled with fatigue and a sore throat, but finding motivation with my GOT group challenges. All in all feeling good about my accomplishments this month. Usually in January I just hibernate and don't work out at all and eat all the bad comfort foods. I am way ahead this year!
  • MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
    weird...I've weighed on Monday, Wednesday and this morning and EVERY day it's been the same 167, normally this wouldn't phase me and I'd probably be grateful for no gain, but I've been sticking to plan religiously, drinking TONS of water and working out twice a day all week, I would've thought at least a half pound loss...I'm beginning to wonder if my scale is acting wonky...
    Ah well.
This discussion has been closed.