Post your suggestions for the group here

How can we make this group even better? Please share your suggestions and feedback here.

Replies

• slvc0721
    slvc0721 Posts: 82 Member
    I think the best thing we all can do for one another as a group is to listen, to give encouragement and not to judge. We ALL know how we got here, and we ALL know how to make it better, but positive advice is so helpful on our journey. Some days are easy and some days are hard. And hopefully most days we all will do GREAT and once in awhile we will fall, because we are not perfect. But what is most important is, that when you fall, you get right back up, dust yourself off and keep on going, as the keep on going is what is hardest. :)
  • E3Angle
    E3Angle Posts: 4 Member
    Hi. I'm new to this post. I need to change my diet and exercise habits. I need your help. Thanks
  • totaldetermination
    totaldetermination Posts: 1,184 Member
    E3Angle wrote: »
    Hi. I'm new to this post. I need to change my diet and exercise habits. I need your help. Thanks
    Hi there,
    You might want to start a thread with some information about yourself - I'm sure you'll receive helpful and supportive replies :smile:.
    Good Luck !

• shcgiebs
    shcgiebs Posts: 42 Member
    So many medical issues, I need your help to stay focused on healthy eating, exercise (at the least...moving more) and keeping a positive attitude.