Day 17.01/27/2015

Options
Morning fellow adventurers. Welcome to hump day

Yesterday's goals
Stick to calorie/ meal plan and not snack on yummy office treets- done!
30 oz water- done!
Lunch walk- too much rain but at least I remembered it
Morning swim- done

So today's plan
No snacking at work
Walk at lunch time if only slightly wet
Sensible eating at work mates leaving do
Hang out washing- I have being doing my own Washing for over thirty years now why is this still an issue?

Have a healthy and happy day.

Replies

• 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday everyone!

@helensingssongs - Great job on your day yesterday!

My day went a little blah yesterday. It wasn't horrible, but I didn't hit all of my goals. I did get in my Zumba and a nice walk in the snow with my son.

Today's goals are to stay in my calories, really watching the carbs and sugar. I'll also get in Zumba again and another walk with my son in the evening.

I feel like I really need to work on mixing things up more if I'm going to get the scale to budge. I am such a slooooow loser. So, I'm making plans for next week on how I can push myself more and get this weight loss moving again.
  • markmacare
    markmacare Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Happy Hump day everyone!

Did pretty well yesterday.

Today's goals:
    1. hit protein goal
    2. Hit calorie goal
    3. Allpro butchered beginner strength training routine - done
    4. Pick up squat stands
  • Frigs
    Frigs Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Happy Hump Day

Yesterday: On target. Hit all of my goals
    Today:
    Rest day-walk at lunch-50 degrees in Northeast? Whaat?
    Water-3/4 gallon or more...but not less
    Stick to my nutrition plan - be patient

Make it count!
  • dhygirl
    dhygirl Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure the only goal I reached yesterday was my water goal. Gotta get back on track today. I didn't do too bad yesterday, except I decided it was a good idea to eat a whole sleeve of graham crackers right before bed! Today's goals are to stay under my calories, get my 12k steps, and get in a good 25 to 30 minute workout.
  • deejkush
    deejkush Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    ugh-- the scale is still being unkind. I guess I'm still paying for the weekend. (And that's my teacher for this weekend!)
    Yesterday-- I went a titch over on calories, I worked out, but did not do yoga in the evening.
    Today: scrupulously stay within calories! leg workout (done) and yoga after work. Plus I am going to put on a loud record and dance for a while. : )
    Have a fantastic day, everyone!
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    Quick update today.

Hit my goals yesterday!

Goals for today:
    1. stay within calories
    2. 12k steps
    3. rest!!
    4. don't stress too much at work
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!
    Had a good day yesterday met all my goals with the exception of getting a quickie workout in last night. But it was my only free evening this week so I did some cleaning up and relaxed.
    Scale was up a smidgeon this morning when I was expecting a dip but I know I am doing the right things so I just have to hang tight.

Today's goals:
    stay within calories
    drink up
    strength training - done
    HIIT class tonight

Make it an awesome day!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,284 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Today's goals,
    1. Aqua fit
    2. Protein goal
    3. Run
    4. Make my calorie goal
    5. Walk

I made my goal fr yesterday, :)
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!
    Yesterday was great on all aspects! I'm always fascinated by how much more I can still learn about nutrition and exercise. It isn't always ground breaking news, sometimes it's just some else's perspective on the whole process, a new way of looking at things. The way I see it, you can never know too much. Yesterday I had the privilege to read a great article from a guy who lost over 100lb and I must admit I learned a few things.
    If I can offer any advice to everyone, it would be to embrace this journey to it's fullest, read as much as you can and subscribe to lots of fitness blogs/YouTube channels, find some that appeal to you. This way you will always have relevant information coming your way and you stay engaged through the process. If anyone is interested, I have quite a few favorites I don't mind sharing with you guys :)
    Alright, back to business... Plans for today include a serious workout, a walk, solid nutrition and lots of water. Also, I'm on day 50 of daily chin-ups and push-ups. I have 12 more days until the 2 month mark and since I'm more than pleased with my max push-ups in a row, I have decided to drop them from the mix and focus on chin-ups and increase frequency from 5,6 to over 10 daily. Wish me luck; I will report how that works once the deadline passes.
    Let's have a fabulous Wednesday!!!
  • deejkush
    Options
    @danelutza19 I would love to see some of your resources!
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    good luck with your chin-ups @danelutza19 I have to incorporate them back into my workouts. I stopped and now I am back to square one
  • deejkush
    Options
    I'm just now getting to posting my goals from today. I did pretty well-- worked out, ate reasonably. I was on a better track today. Tomorrow, I plan to make it even better.