February Goals

Options
Pomodori
Pomodori Posts: 39 Member
Oh my gosh, I looked at the calendar and realised that on Monday, it is February! Where did January go?!

I thought it may be good to start a thread for everyone's goals for February.
It can be something nutrition related (like eating more protein) or weight loss related (like losing 5lb in a month).

Tell everyone your goals and keep yourself motivated and accountable for the month of February.

Replies

• Pomodori
    Options
    Right! It's time for action and to set some goals for myself!

I have 4½lb left to lose to get 25% of my original bodyweight off. I'm going to aim to do this by the 29th of February.

My plan of action is to munch on more fruits and veggies (instead of chocolates and cake) and make sure I get plenty of water.
  • JojoInTheForks
    JojoInTheForks Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I've been slacking. Majorly. But back in the game this week. My February goal is to ensure I am exercising 4 times a week. It builds up the endorphins and gives me the boost I need to consistently eat right...and like you, pomodori, more water! :)
  • Claireu13cd6
    Claireu13cd6 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My February goal is to try out one new healthy recipe every week.
  • chnkysoup
    chnkysoup Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I've been slacking. Majorly. But back in the game this week. My February goal is to ensure I am exercising 4 times a week. It builds up the endorphins and gives me the boost I need to consistently eat right...and like you, pomodori, more water! :)

I've been slacking like crazy lately! I'm back though. My goal is to track every calorie every day no matter what. Seems super simple but after falling off the wagon for the past month or so it's a good goal for me!
  • so583
    so583 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Recently i have not been using mfp daily and i have put some weight back on. So my goals are to use mfp daily and to go to the gym at least twice a week.
  • Pomodori
    Options
    @chnkysoup - You'll get back into it soon, hope you're okay :-)

@iloveeggnog - You've been killing it with the snow shovelling, fab weight losses too :-D

I've been ensuring I get lots of water, at least 2 litres a day, but I have been slacking everywhere else. I have given up alcohol for Lent, so I hope that will help immensely with my weight loss goals.

Hope everyone else is doing well, with their goals :-3