Week 11 Challenge

Options
adancer59
adancer59 Posts: 302 Member
Hello again ladies! The first two days of my vacation have been very relaxing. I got to spend time with a friend I haven't seen in a long time and we went on a hike together! Here is the challenge for this coming week. I hope everyone has a great week!!

Exercise Challenges
1. Exercise 4 out of 7 days this week for at least 30 minutes. The exercise can be either cardio or strength training. It can be at a gym, at home, outside, or anywhere else you'd like. Squeeze it in during your lunch break at work or while your kids are at their extracurricular activities. Whenever it is and whatever it is, make sure it happens at least 4 times this week :)

1 lbs advantage for everyone who succeeds

2. We are going to have another month long challenge. This one will involve squats, push-ups, and crunches. Do as many as you can each week. Make sure to keep track of how many you accomplish! This will work the same as our last month long challenge. At the end of the week, the person with the most in each category will get an advantage pound. At the end of the month, the people who've gone the farthest in each category will get an extra advantage pound.

1 lbs advantage for the best performer in each category

3. This week I want you to set an exercise goal for yourself. Make it attainable, but remember that it's supposed to be a challenge! My exercise goal this week (while on vacation) will be to dedicate at least 15 minutes each day to exercise.

1 lbs advantage for everyone who meets their goal

Food Challenge
4. Similarly, I want everyone to set a personal food goal for themselves this week. Again, make it attainable, but make it a challenge! My food goal this week (while on vacation) will be to not snack constantly. I need to learn how to fill dead time with something other than food.

1 lbs advantage for everyone who meets their goal

In Summary:
1. 4/7 days of exercise = 1 lbs advantage
2. Person that does the most squats, push-ups, crunches = 1 lbs advantage
3. Personal exercise goal = 1 lbs advantage
4. Personal food goal = 1 lbs advantage

Thanks to everyone who suggested the challenges for this week! Please keep coming up with awesome ideas, and post them to http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/996673-challenge-ideas