i'm so looooonly

Options
LizRodmell
LizRodmell Posts: 70 Member
hi fellow warriors. i am looking for some buddies who do the combat program. i am on day 4 of the ultimate warrior calendar. i have loads of friends who had done insanity with/ along site me but no fellow warriors yet :-(

Replies

• dalehall64
    dalehall64 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Hey Liz..
    Hope you find some folks soon. Most of us that were at the start of this group have completed Combat and moved on to other programs. I will say that Combat is my "soul mate" of prgrams and to this day, I still do the routines when I want some cardio. (I completed it back in Feb 2013) This is one awesome program and I wish you all the luck and results from it!! If yo have any questions about the program, I'm pretty sure I can answer them.
    **Dale**
  • TiffanyLeiter
    Options
    I'm starting week 6 tomorrow. I'm leading a group online, on facebook, it's fun! I'm a bit worried, I've not lost a single pound, however my body is changing nicely. I found out I was eating too few calories....go figure! LOL
  • EndorphineReceptive
    Options
    I am currently doing LM Combat, in week six. I plan on doing another round right after I complete this one perhaps as a hybrid with LM Pump or P90X for building lean muscle. I would be happy to offer advice or encouragement if needed.
  • melissalanggin
    melissalanggin Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    hi fellow warriors. i am looking for some buddies who do the combat program. i am on day 4 of the ultimate warrior calendar. i have loads of friends who had done insanity with/ along site me but no fellow warriors yet :-(

I start this Saturday.... So Excited. I'll buddy up with you to help keep at it :)
  • cjem2011
    cjem2011 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello Friends!

This group completed the Combat workouts a few months ago. We've kept our accountability going on FB. If you would like to join us, please feel free to friend me at, "Cj Working Out" and I'll get you in our group :) Just please make a note you'd like to be added to "Flab to Fit". Hope to see you there!!
  • HeatherBrookmyer
    HeatherBrookmyer Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi Liz, I just started week 2 yesterday, feel free to add me if you like!