Day 20 01/20/2015

Options
Morning ladies
Well yesterday was tough. I hope i don't have to relearn that lesson any time soon. But I survived and stayed under calories.
Today the daylight hours will be relatively easy as it's very busy but the night will hold many calories as i am hosting a curry night. Plan to avoid the rice and bread, try a little of everything else and avoid thirds as it is highly unlikely I will avoid seconds.
Weighed in with a pound loss which feels like a failure but really isn't for 10 days at my calorie level. Really want to develop an exercise habit for the next 10 day challenge as long as I can keep the calorie intake under control and the water and meal planning up. I feel a timetable coming

Replies

• mora982
    mora982 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone, it's our second milestone. I hope you all did well!!
    I wanna tell you I'm happy I lost some pounds this time after gaining the previous weigh in. Also I met my goals for the week and stayed within my calories.
    I hope you all have a great weekend!!
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Please remember to weigh in today if you haven't done so since the last milestone. The spreadsheet will be updated tonight.

Hit my goals yesterday. I'm spot on for my target in this challenge, so just keeping on.

Goals for today:
    1. Stay within calories
    2. 12k steps
    3. Strength training
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,307 Member
    Options
    I lost a .5 pound not much but at least it's going down! Yesterday, I was successful but last night was tough as far as late night snacking. I ended up eating a pear to satisfy my sweet tooth, :)

Today's goals
    1. Going out to dinner with my daughter make healthy choices
    2. Protein goal - met
    3. Under my sodium goal
    4. Continue organizing my knitting and crocheting
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did well I came home exhausted but I stayed Nice LOL
    Working doubles are getting harder I actually had to come home and take a nap.
    today's goals
    1 nutrition
    2. water Today I'm working with 3 people who eat junk food and drink soda Today will be rough They graze the whole time they work.
    3. rest I'm getting tired
    4. exercise
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I did good yesterday considering life events. My 22-year-old daughter moved home on Wednesday and it's wonderful to have her home. She is really into health and fitness so it is great to have that extra motivation.

Today I am going to stay on track with calories, get my water and gt at least 30 minutes of intentional exercise. It is so cold out, but looks like the sun is shining. I see a nature walk in my future. Something about getting out there with nature is so calming to me. Other goals are cleaning the kitchen and healthy grocery shopping.

Happy Saturday!

• Frigs
    Frigs Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Milestone 2 Day.

Not sure what happened but since Wednesday I have been gaining.
    I will go through one more milestone and then revamp if there is no trend down.
    I know I go up before I go down...but this seems a little different.
    I will stay the process for 10 more days cause this is a lifelong effort and my clothes feel fine and I would definitely notice a 3 lb weight gain.

So...I am going for the gallon today. 1 QT done...3 to go..on water
    1550 calories 30/30/40 on P/F/C
    HIT class done and heading to tennis. Then it's laundry and cleaning and grocery shopping to get good food!

Have a great weekend!!
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone and congratulations for making it to our second milestone!!!
    Yesterday was as good as any rest day can be. I relaxed and kept an eye on food intake :)
    I had a huge surprise when I jumped on the scale this morning because I just reached my lowest weight from the previous challenge and dropped the holiday gain.
    Plans for today will have to be a bit flexible since I didn't get enough sleep last night and I'm not sure if I will do the workout I have planned. One thing is for sure, I'm doing the basics: a walk, chin-ups, stay good on calorie intake and drink my water.
    Let's make this Saturday fabulous!!!
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Totally off track today. But it's only a day and tomorrow will be back on track. Busy day with errands and housework. Had lunch with my son at A&W, so that pretty much shot my calories in one stop.
    But tomorrow's plans are:
    Babysitting my beautiful granddaughter
    Gym
    Meal prep for the week
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    The spreadsheet has been updated