Day 21: 1/31/16

Options
SingRunTing
SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
Good morning!

Had a good day yesterday. We went out for my SILs bdays to a chinese food restaurant. I looked at the menu and prelogged my meal at home. I was able to stick to what I logged (aside from one taste of my husband's dish). Huge success.

I had a nice drop for the weigh in yesterday, but its back up this morning (probably due to sodium in the chinese). I know that the next weigh in is going to be a disaster. It's the day after Chinese New Year, which is a holiday that revolves around food. It would be like having to weigh in the day after Thanksgiving.

Goals for today:
1. stay within calories
2. 12k steps
3. 5 mile run

Replies

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,962 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was an awful day as far as my diet. So the next 3 or 4 days I'm going to be REAL strict on my nutrition, :'(<3:'(
    Today's goals.
    1. Hit protein and sodium goal.
    2. Do HIIT
    3. Run 5 miles
    4. 30 day Shred - Kettlebell
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I didn't log my food, so I'm not real sure of the total calories. I did great with my breakfast and lunch and not so hot with dinner. I got in my nature walk and my water.

My weigh in was exactly the same as the last one. I'm going to have to make some changes so see some changes.

Today's plan is hit the gym, another nature walk, log everything and stay in calories, and to plan meals for the week.
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    My day yesterday was not conducive to my goal at all. No exercise, fast food and not near enough water. But that happens, it's what life is. I did a lot of running around errands and housework.
    Today's goals:
    Healthy choices
    Stay within calories
    Water
    Strength training
    Babysitting/playtime with granddaughter
  • Frigs
    Frigs Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Yesterday fantastic exercise, eating, water(1 Gallon) and sleep day. Scale up 1 lb so a total of 2 from the start 4 from Milestone 1.

So..Today I am not getting on the scale until the next milestone. This in and of itself will be a challenge.

Exercise: 5K easy done-11 min pace (gotta love this weather!), stretching
    Nutrition - sticking to 1550 calories.
    Water - 3/4 gallon minimum

Hockey game later.
  • deejkush
    deejkush Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I had a good day yesterday, stuck with the plan and even added some extra exercise. Today the scale is down a titch FINALLY. (it's been a long, frustrating plateau)
    Today: eat within calories, work out at the YMCA (my own HIIT on a spinning bike), yoga. Also, I will prep some meals for the week. Have a great day, everyone!
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!
    The minute I woke up yesterday, my main objective was to go back to sleep. I was so tired the entire day. Lesson learned, no more staying up at night to binge watch Netflix.
    Thankfully, last night I had better sense and I got a good rest. Plans for today include all the basics, lots of cooking and maybe yoga.
    Let's have a fabulous Sunday!!!