1/25/16: 174.1

Today: 172.5 (1.6lbs loss)

Replies

• Snowdenfarm
    Snowdenfarm Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Goal:10 lbs/20 weeks
    To Go: 10 lbs/16 weeks

Hmmm. Making zero progress after a loss at 18 weeks. I going away and will be eating out the rest of this week. I have to make a serious effort to make wise choices. On the up side, I am going to see some dressage in Wellington on Friday!
  • MrsGreco
    MrsGreco Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Not a good week for me. Weight has gone up and down. I was 268 saturday and this morning 271.1 :s Hitting it hard this week. I would like to be back at 268 by next monday. Hoping to blow that goal out of the water.

Today: 271.1
    Goal: 268 Feb 8th
    (3.1lbs to lose/6 days)
  • Here4Ponies
    Here4Ponies Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Winter is so hard. Not much activity. Not much sun. Where I am, we get teased with a taste of spring for a couple of days -- the ponies start shedding, the mud gets ankle deep, we start talking about trail rides -- then WHAM! back to sub-zero wind chill. Hard to stay motivated. But, losing the weight and putting in the time on the treadmill or elliptical and in the weight room will have have huge impact in our ability to enjoy the real spring without the usual muscle soreness that comes from months of no saddle time. Stay with it!

(posted as much for myself as everyone else!)
  • ChocFiend
    ChocFiend Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Up 0.2 can't complain head and heart not in it this week, on the up my friend has asked me to be her bridesmaid, 32 weeks today!
  • Snowdenfarm
    Snowdenfarm Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hmm, we all seem to have had a less than stellar week. But @ChocFiend is going to be a bridesmaid and has a new 32-week goal!
  • BuffyBourbon
    BuffyBourbon Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My week sucked, but i'm not giving up. Actually, after going to the movies last night and eating popcorn & m&ms, I lost weight. The rest of the week I was on track on diet & gained... I blame the cat. I think he swaps out my food when i'm not looking =)
  • ChocFiend
    ChocFiend Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hmm, we all seem to have had a less than stellar week. But @ChocFiend is going to be a bridesmaid and has a new 32-week goal!
    and I've booked a holiday to Canada in 19 weeks !

• BuffyBourbon
    BuffyBourbon Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    YAY Holiday!