What are we reading?

Options
I hope you don't mind me starting a discussion but as I was logging my day yesterday, I wondered what everyone is reading. Even on a public bus, I have trouble NOT asking what someone is reading. So please share if you would like.

Replies

• kmguh
    kmguh Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm reading a science fiction series by James S.A. Corey. It has just been turned into a tv series (The Expanse, on SyFy), but the season is going to end in the middle of the first book and I had to find out what happened. It's so good! It's the first series I've read in years that makes me want to stay up past my bedtime.
  • Nancyafm
    Nancyafm Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm reading a Young Adult's book series by Ridley Pearson called "The Kingdom Keepers". I'm on book 2 and LOVE it. It's based on the parks in Disney World and I LOVE DISNEY! Very fun.
  • Nancyafm
    Nancyafm Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    mrsmathman wrote: »
    I hope you don't mind me starting a discussion but as I was logging my day yesterday, I wondered what everyone is reading. Even on a public bus, I have trouble NOT asking what someone is reading. So please share if you would like.

So Pam, what are you reading?
  • mrsmathman
    mrsmathman Posts: 9 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Ah. I've got three going at one time right now. I'm in book six of the Outlander series but just started the new biography of Dietrich Boenhoffer. For my daily reading for this challenge, I'm trying to spend 20 minutes in Bible reading each morning.
  • emilieemilie
    emilieemilie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have not earned any of my reading points for this challenge... I really want to finish the Rich Rodriguez book before he comes....
  • mrsmathman
    mrsmathman Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have not earned any of my reading points for this challenge... I really want to finish the Rich Rodriguez book before he comes....

Doesn't that count, Emily?
  • ChristieMarin
    ChristieMarin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I too need to "up" my reading points. I have not read a novel for years. Any extra time I have to read I spend it in textbooks creating lesson plans. However with LSATS in June, all my reading time is studying for that...yuck...