Hello mama's... new here!

Options
Cmem831
Cmem831 Posts: 46 Member
edited February 2016 in Social Groups
Hello all! ,
My Name is Caitlin. I'm not new to mfp, but I am new to this group! I am 7 weeks postpartum (baby girl) and breast feeding. I also have a 3.5 old little boy.
I used MFP in the past to loose weight and it was wonderful! I put 34 lbs on throughout my pregnancy, by the time I left the hospital I was down 20lbs ( a lot of fluid) . Since then I've lost an additional 7 lbs. That's a total of 27 lbs so far, so about 7 more lbs and I'll be at the weight I was the day of my fist obgyn appoinment for my baby girl. After I hit that, I'd still like to lose an additional 30 lbs! So needless to say I have a long road ahead of me! I think talking to other mama's in similar situations will help keep us motivated ! I'm happy I found this group!

Replies

• tlflag1620
    tlflag1620 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your new arrival! And it sounds like you're doing great shedding the lbs too :). I had my fourth daughter six months ago and have about 8 more lbs to get to goal weight, then I want to focus on firming up. Weighing in on the "how much have you lost" thread every week has kept me feeling accountable. Welcome to the group!