I've fallen and I can't get up....

Options
Seriously.... I had a crazy few weeks and I have fallen OFFFFF the wagon!! I stopped logging food....I haven't worked out but 2-3 days this week. But my eating/drinking has not been good.... I've way indulged with ice cream.

Gotta get back on track but my BIRTHDAY is this week and my hubby and I are going to Cincinnati!! Fingers crossed we'll walk a lot so that will help! and i'm really going to focus on drinking my water. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• superpoo
    superpoo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I pretty much have the same thing going on. PMS means I need something sweet! Last week, I indulged in bowlful of ice cream on three days!

But I need to cut the *kitten* out, stop giving reasons and sabotaging my own weight loss. Seriously, sometimes I look in the mirror and feel smaller and think of giving up! Then I remind myself how a pair of 36" jeans will never fit.

We got to pick up the pieces and move on. We need a lifestyle change.

Good things start with a new month. July 1st is the day. I'm celebrating my birthday in exactly 2 months and 24 days. I need to look better, slightly better at least.

Advance birthday wishes to you. Keep going and you will reach the goal. I hope I do too. :)