New mum of two - could use friends

Options
Hi everyone
I have a two year old and a 5 month old, am breastfeeding both, and am back to using MFP and committed to becoming healthy and losing the baby weight this time around.
I could use some friends!

Replies

• Watch_Me_Shine416
    Watch_Me_Shine416 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm breastfeeding my 9 month old daughter and trying to lose weight as well :)
  • magmom5
    magmom5 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm breastfeeding my 24 month old :) I'm also trying to lose the baby weight
  • mmckee10
    mmckee10 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I'm breastfeeding my 20 month old and looking to get in shape as well. Feel free to add me!
  • stephanie20314
    stephanie20314 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Still breastfeeding my 2 year old and working on getting in shape. Diary is open to friends.
  • juneric23
    juneric23 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow we are sailing in the same boat. I have a 2 year old girl and 5 month son and am now ready to lose weight. My tummy and my arms are my biggest concern. Feel free to add me we motivate each other
  • peanut321
    peanut321 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm still BFing my 2 year old. If anyone wants to add me I could use it!

• ExistingFish
    ExistingFish Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I am breastfeeding #3 at 11 months. I breastfed #1 to 4 years and #2 to 3 years (which was in May of this year, so some overlap) and it is odd being just down to one! I started exercising when he was 6 months, using MFP when he was 8 months. I've lost 25lbs and I've got about 10 more to go. You can add me I'm new to the community part.
  • gretaelisif1
    gretaelisif1 Posts: 11 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Hi. New too. So new I don’t know how this adding works. But add me anyway. BFing 2nd baby. 1st one was the calm baby, who nursed until 2½. This is the fussy one, who is slightly older that that, & is getting 5 molars at once, so she’s still going strong. She’s exhausting, but it’s OK—look how cute!
    nt43ce0envc3.jpg