Wait! I want in! Info to come shortly!
  • Dictorbutt
    Dictorbutt Posts: 2,166 Member
    Options
    If it's not too late...
    I pick Daryl
    Goals:
    1) Start drinking more water again (at least 1 bottle per other drink
    2) start working out hard enough to sweat, not just get by (to start at least twice a week)
    3) Get back in to eating healthier 90% of the time (only eat out 2-3 times a week ((due to travel schedule)))
    4) try not robin he on emotional eating :(
    That's all for now.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Dictorbutt wrote: »
    If it's not too late...
    I pick Daryl
    Goals:
    1) Start drinking more water again (at least 1 bottle per other drink
    2) start working out hard enough to sweat, not just get by (to start at least twice a week)
    3) Get back in to eating healthier 90% of the time (only eat out 2-3 times a week ((due to travel schedule)))
    4) try not robin he on emotional eating :(
    That's all for now.
    You're in. No worries.

• Lollieio
    Lollieio Posts: 27 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Hey, if its not too late, pick Daryl, honestly because I love the fact Norman Reedus vapes, and my goals are to login everyday and complete my diary, I also want to stay under my calorie goal. This is my goal to start with, I'll increase my goal as time goes on
  • ShansGotGoals
    ShansGotGoals Posts: 928 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Oh Boy......I'm super late!!!
    I'm Shan, I choose Daryl always and forever!!!! Such a bad *kitten* and those arms.......

Goals:
    1. Log everyday......good or bad
    2. Be under calories at least 6 of 7 days preferably everyday
    3. Strength training esp upper body 4-5 days min
    4. Continue w/ my rehab....I have been wanting to quit but know it is only helping me
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Not too late at all. First challenge will be posted today.
  • ToughHippieChick
    ToughHippieChick Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    Am I too late? I swear I thought I had already done this. I’m losing my mind.

I’m choosing Morgan as my character, so I’m on Team Daryl.

My personal goals are:

1) Log everything,
    2) Stay under net,
    3) 3 miles/day (25/wk).
  • Shepmom24
    Shepmom24 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I pick Daryl!!

Goals:
    • To drink water & unsweet tea and only allow myself two caloric drinks this week.

• Do weights 3x's and cardio 2x's this week. Need to focus on arms for awhile.

• Lower my carb intake
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    I'm in - choosing Rick. (Thought I already posted this)

Goals:
    Log everything I eat.
    Work out AT LEAST 3x/week.
    Stay under net calories daily.
  • FromFlabToFurious
    FromFlabToFurious Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm Dazz. Team Darryl (I love my girl, Michonne, but I chose her last time) and my goals are to lose weight, get fitter and to exercise at least four times a week whilst keeping to my calorie goals.
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Not too late. We'll take sign ups all week.
  • Cindyinpg
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Cindyinpg wrote: »
    I believe I will choose team Daryl as well. My goals (habits) are:
    1. To log my meals every day during the challenge and stay within my calorie and macro goals.
    2. Stay faithful to my weight training routine
    3. 10,000 steps a day. Except Sundays when I'm allowed to be lazy. :)
    Re: Challenge #1. Be like Michonne and tell how you are going to fit in your habits:
    I plan to log all meals every day in the morning, thus giving me the heads up on my cals/macros etc (and whether I need to get groceries). Also if I know there's ice cream logged for supper, I can more easily pass on a donut a lunchtime. I will also stick to a weight training schedule by booking a time and treating it like an important appointment. Steps kinda take care of themselves, Mon to Fri through work, but on Saturdays I will make a concise effort to be more active.

• wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,571 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Sorry, wrong thread. :P
  • ToughHippieChick
    ToughHippieChick Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    Challenge #1 Be like Michonne and tell how you are going to fit in your habits:

1) Log everything: I've installed the mobile app on my semi-working phone. It won't do all the community/forum/group stuff, but at least I can log calories while I'm on the go. That will help!
    Also, I am no longer going to take time to log water or gum. That will free up a lot of time so I can use that time to more diligently log big calories.

2) Stay under net: This is a two-fold objective. On one side I am going to try to eat less calorie-dense foods (and when I do eat high-calorie foods, do it in smaller portions). On the other side, I'm going to try to burn more calories to compensate for my insatiable appetite.

3) 3 miles/day (25/wk): This is very important to me, but the only thing I can do is be consistent. I set a goal of 1,000 miles this year. (Which is a pretty high goal for a short middle-aged fat chick with emphysema!)
    My husband promised me 3 Easter Egger hens if I get 500 miles by the end of June, and he will pay all the closing costs on my little house if I hit 1,000 miles by December 31. I MUST get these miles!

Good luck to everyone in their goals!
  • wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,571 Member
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    Sorry, wrong thread. :P

then where are we supposed to post the michonne thing?

I'm a member of Team Carol, but I posted in Team Daryl.
  • ziggy2006
    ziggy2006 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Bonus Point Challenge

Valentines Day was Michonne's birthday! Read how Danai Gurira stays strong and balanced. How she makes time for a workout and what workouts she does, and then post on your team thread what YOUR plan is to stay strong and balanced through the next eight weeks.

I will keep my goal to earn 10,000 steps before leaving work. I will give myself the option of climbing 25-50 flights of stairs at work as a quicker cardio workout. I will do the necessary meal planning on the weekends so that making lunch and dinner during the week is as quick and easy as possible.