Red Hots CHAT (2/8-2/14) - Wk #6

Options
Week #6 - Already makeover week. hard to believe. share about your thoughts regarding the show. What did you like, didn't like, learned, who did you relate to etc.

Commercial Challenge: I know you won't want to miss a minute of the makeovers, so we'll stay in your living room :)

1st Hour:
One commercial: Legs - Lay on floor and perform side leg lifts, each leg.
2nd commercial: Arms - Pushups
3rd commercial: Abs - Situps and/or v-sits

2nd Hour:
one commercial: legs - squats (standing or hold against wall)
2nd commercial: abs - reverse crunches
3rd commercial: Stretches / Yoga type of wind down for the night

DEADLINE: Sun, Feb 14th @ midnight

Replies

• JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to seeing the makeovers tonight!
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    The makeover was awesome, and to share it with their loved ones is priceless. Lots of tears even I myself got teary eyed too. Everyone looked so stunning. Loved every minute of it <3
  • dillyg08
    Options
    Family got to experience a bit of the ranch lifestyle. Last chance challenge, so awesome to get the family members involved. To see those kids cheer their parents on is so great to see.
  • dillyg08
    Options
    Commercial challenge done :)
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    I watched the first half last night. I will watch the second have today. The makeovers were amazing!
  • JasmijnRF
    JasmijnRF Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I adore Tim Gunn. What a great guy. The make overs were amazing although I like a lighter hair color better on Erin. I was shocked to see the daughter of Stephan and Jacky. Poor girl. I hope she gets healthy too.
  • JasmijnRF
    JasmijnRF Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    P.S. no commercial challenge for me. Sorry!
  • Scherzie
    Scherzie Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Commercial Challenge completed

Makeover week is always my favorite! Corey's story is just heartbreaking, a reminder that you never know what others have to overcome to be where they are. Was great to see all of the good numbers this week, much better than previous make over weeks, I'm looking forward to the upcoming weeks.

• JMarcella57
    Options
    It is interesting to see how much more positive everyone is. I can see the difference in how the contestants feel about themselves. They see themselves as worth the effort and that they are capable of making the change. We are all worth the effort and we are all capable of making the change. <3
  • dillyg08
    Options
    Overall great week show. It's always sad when someone has to leave, but that's the nature of the game.