Day 29 2/8/16

Options
Kenda2427
Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
edited February 2016 in Social Groups
Good morning all, hope everyone had a fabulous weekend.
Well the scale is being a hateful thing this morning. I am up 2 lbs from Friday. The good thing is despite how frustrating it is, I know I did not gain 2 lbs of fat in 2 days. I was a little high in calories but also had 2 really good lifting sessions and a hr of barre class. So I need to be patient and it will disappear in a few days and not let that number on the scale rule me.

Today's goals:
cardio - done
try to reach my protein goal
water
eat within calories
water up
HIIT class

Have an awesome Monday and make it count!

Replies

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,928 Member
    Options
    I had a fablous weekend with my grand kids but the scale is up 3 pounds even though I hit my calorie goal BOTH days. My sodium was extremely high though so that the problem, I'm sure. So the next couple of days back on track!!!!!

Goals
    1. Run / Walk
    2. Under sodium goal
    3. Strength YouTube video
    4. Tonight knitting project
    5. NO LATE NIGHT NIGHT
  • Frigs
    Frigs Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Today: Low Carb Cycling Day...we shall see. Scale is up from High Carb Day. Egads! But I am gonna see this through for at least 2 weeks!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Well my sunday was hectic and I don't know what was in the soup but I'm up 5 lbs this morning. I'm guessing the sodium was high. LOL I'll have to think twice about that as I have never had a jump on the scale this large.

Already did my exercising for the day
    Just need to eat healthy.
    rest
    get my chores done before work.

• CourtLloyd
    CourtLloyd Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Well, this is a happy Monday for me! I stayed on point all weekend long and this is day 4 of really planning out meals and sticking to them. Feels great to be on track! I feel less bloated and everything. 4 days ago I was up 3lbs and this morning I'm down a total of 4.8!! This is now 1.4 lower than my lowest in December. Official weigh in on Thursday, so I really hope this continues!!

Oh, and ran my fastest 5K yesterday with an 8:40 mile...super stoked about it...feeling great so far this week and praying for a snow day tomorrow! :0)

Today's goals: Eat on point (hitting my macros), drink at least 12 cups of water, and get my workout in!
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!
    Congratulations @CourtLloyd on your accomplishments, you rock!!!
    My weekend was pretty good. I even got a lovely yoga session in yesterday. I didn't stay in my calories but my body really needed some carb loading and today I feel strong and I know it was the perfect move. I was having a great time yesterday when I was inspecting my progress pictures and realized that my January is better than my December despite the fact that in January I was almost 4 lb heavier :) can't wait to take my February progress pic in a few days!
    Plans for today are very relaxed since I worked out Saturday and I'm taking 2 days to recover. I will cover all the basics, water, nutrition, a walk and chin-ups.
    Let's have a fabulous Monday!!!
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! :)

I had a great weekend. Besides the healthy eating and exercise, it was just a wonderful time enjoying my little family. An awesome thing has also happened that I'm excited about.... my son is finally old enough to go workout at the gym with me!! Yay! He has been struggling a bit with weight too as his asthma meds often put weight on him, so he really happy to get moving at the gym too. As if that weren't enough excitement, then my husband joined my gym too. Woo hoo!

Today's plans are to eat super clean (sodium over the weekend needs flushed out of this system) and then a gym workout tonight
  • helensingssongs
    helensingssongs Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    The weekend didn't work out well for me. Surprise guests combined with hectic week and fighting a virus did not equal healthy lifestyle.
    So the plan this week is to take it easy
    1) walk when the weather permits
    2) not eat the chocolate at work
    3) water up
    4) stick to the meal plan
    5) swim twice

Let's see how it goes- today is the new day
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    So, I went a little crazy with Chinese New Year dinner last night. But its all ok.

Had our home inspection this morning. It went well, so that's a load of stress off. Moving forward is a good thing.

Goals for today:
    1. stay within calories
    2. 12k steps
    3. strength & yoga
  • nicolejo143
    nicolejo143 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I haven't been posting or logging consistantly. But today I logged everything and had a healthy day, I'll try to get back at it. I got sick last week and I'm still recovering from a cold. I'm running the LA marathon on Sunday (My first marathon). I should be better in a couple of days though.