Slim Jims CHAT (2/15-2/21) - Wk #7

Options
Week #7 - We're so close to the finale. share about your thoughts regarding the show. What did you like, didn't like, learned, who did you relate to etc.

Commercial Challenge: Every other commercial, run around doing chores around the house. Every other commercial, perform lunges throughout the house or wall lunges if needed.

Replies

• texgal927
    texgal927 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm excited to see the show I will watch on Tuesday as I work tonight tell 9 pm'. I'm in central time so I will check the chat
  • SweeteeBri
    SweeteeBri Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Texgal...glad to have you on our team. I will be watching tonight but not til later. I have to dvr the show :P but will definitely post....unless my plans change for tonite.
  • texgal927
    Options
    i have to dvr too as I get off at 9pm and get home at 9;20 and just not ready to watch then
  • adelinue
    adelinue Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'll watch it Online tomorrow as usual since i'm on GMT (I'll be asleep when it's live lol).
  • murp4069
    murp4069 Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Welcome Texgal927! I usually dvr the show and watch later in the week. I'll try to watch the first hour live tonight!
  • texgal927
    Options
    I'll watch on Tuesday
    Thanks I'm happy to be on a team that others are interested
  • goforit06
    goforit06 Posts: 132 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Wow! So happy for Jacky and Stephen are still losing so much and stay on the show! It will be great the things they learn they will bring back to their family!

Love Colby! And wow...Erin and Felicia not the greatest weight loss, but glad they are looking at the positive.

Love this challenge with the weight!!
  • goforit06
    Options
    texgal927 wrote: »
    I'll watch on Tuesday
    Thanks I'm happy to be on a team that others are interested

Welcome to the team!! :)
  • murp4069
    Options
    Great first episode! I'm going to watch the second one another night. I can't believe we are almost at the end! Not gonna lie this may have been one of my favorite episodes. Roberto has not been my favorite but his speech to everyone out there to get active was awesome.
  • goforit06
    Options
    murp4069 wrote: »
    Great first episode! I'm going to watch the second one another night. I can't believe we are almost at the end! Not gonna lie this may have been one of my favorite episodes. Roberto has not been my favorite but his speech to everyone out there to get active was awesome.

Agreed! I thought his speech was straight forward and full of truth!
  • cds2001
    cds2001 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Commercial challenge complete

Great episode tonight. Tears were shed. Lol Colby is my favorite. Hopefully he'll make it to finale.
  • goforit06
    Options
    Forgot to say: Did the commercial challenge---lots of laundry and a load of dishes :)
  • adelinue
    Options
    Commercial challenge complete
    Can't believe they finished on a cliffhanger.
    Erin looked so good! Can't wait to see her in the finale!
  • texgal927
    Options
    Completed commercial challenge
    The show was great can't wait to see who the 3 person is.
  • murp4069
    Options
    Completed commercial challenge

I was so frustrated when the second episode ended like it did! I like Jacky but I'm pulling for Colby to be in the finale. He's been one of my favorites throughout the entire season.

Agreed that Erin looked amazing!
  • adelinue
    Options
    Yeah, been really torn between Jacky and Colby too. He's been my favorite all season alongside Erin; but I kinda wanted to see at least one woman in the last 3 ... By the way, I can't be the only one that think that they didn't lose enough right? I mean at this point, there shouldn't be any 'big guys'; usually the week before the finale there isn't anyone who isn't in onederland!
  • murp4069
    Options
    I really wish that either Erin or Felicia was in the finale. I agree that the entire season I've wanted a woman to make the finale. But I just don't find myself rooting for Jacky as much as I root for Colby.

I also thought the losses seemed low this season. Perhaps it is a result of a new filing schedule? I've read that prior seasons are filmed over a longer period of time than is really depicted. Like some "weeks" are actually closer to two weeks, which of course inflates the appearance of how much weight the contestants have lost over the course of the season. Can't say how true or not true that is though.
  • adelinue
    Options
    So they just tell them to say it's a week? That make way more sense since even tho each episode this season is 'two weeks', they often say 'next week' in the first part of the episode, referring to the next episode (which is supposed to be the week after the next). It was annoying me xD

Was rooting for Erine & Felicia too. I wanted either of those with Steven and Colby in the finale :3
  • texgal927
    Options
    I hope Colby makes the final !!!!! I work on
    Tuesday night next week so won't watch tell
    Wednesday night or Thursday.
  • SweeteeBri
    SweeteeBri Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I wasn't a fan of the rope challenge that Erin won. I also didn't like that she had to give a 1 lb disadvantage to someone. I think it ended up backfiring on her. Neither it nor her 1 lb advantage helped her stay in the game. So sad.