February 15, 2016 Weekly Countdown

Options
This is the weekly thread to post your pounds to lose and weeks to achieve the loss for your own personal goal. I will post it on Mondays, but you can enter your countdown on any day of the week.

Replies

• Snowdenfarm
    Snowdenfarm Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Goal:10 lbs/20 weeks
    To Go: 10 lbs/15 weeks

In the spirit of not doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results, I am going to change my habits this week. Instead of logging in AFTER my meals, I am going to PRE-LOG in all of my meals every morning and then adhere to it. That will be easy during the week, a bit harder when the weekend arrives.
  • Here4Ponies
    Here4Ponies Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Started 176.1
    Goal: 169 lbs by Feb 29
    1/25/16: 174.1
    2/1/16: 172.5
    2/10/16: 171.8
    2/17/16: 173.2

Ugh. Almost back to where I started. Twelve days to lose over 4 lbs now. Maybe if I can really increase my activity level and minimize the junk food.
  • BuffyBourbon
    BuffyBourbon Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I've had a kind of weird week, lost some, gained it back, but i've been under calories all week so I think it must be water of some sort. Tonight we go out to dinner with friends, of course theres no nutrition info out there for the local Mexican joint, i'll go with Fajitas and hope that's okay!

Start date: July 9 , 2015 : Goal 109 pounds lost by July 1, 2016.
    Current progress : down 59.5 pounds
    Remaining : 49.5 pounds

I ordered a new Enell Bra last night, in size TWO! I've been wearing size four forever now, so down two full sizes (man I sure hope it fits now that i've bragged). Best riding bras in the world, if you didn't already know!

http://enell.com/assets/images/product-images/enell-sport-front-dazzling-midnight.jpg
  • Here4Ponies
    Here4Ponies Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Buffy, that's a very pretty blue. I won't wear anything BUT Enell when I'm riding. Very good bras.
  • BuffyBourbon
    BuffyBourbon Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Buffy, that's a very pretty blue. I won't wear anything BUT Enell when I'm riding. Very good bras.

I won't either anymore, I got my first one about 3 years ago and they're amazing! Haven't even hopped on to go for a walk without one since the first time I rode in one.