Link to Spreadsheet -- Edited to fix link and allow everyone to edit it

Options
lemurcat12
lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
edited February 2016 in Social Groups
Here it is: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1T-6NyBZIDwzNveqXcaaOHiD2sxLKW4SC8HrhnDDRfuA/edit?usp=sharing

Past users have their weights from whenever they started the challenge in the first column already (original starting weight). There is also a column for challenge starting weight and goal weight for challenge. If this is your first time, the original and challenge starting weights will be the same.

Please either add your name or add in the information for starting weight and goal. If you want me to do it, just let me know. Any returning users who skipped a challenge or more, feel free to put in your weight from back when you first joined the challenge, if you wish.

As you will see, there are options each week to fill in exercise hours and miles traveled (this can be a combination of activities or a particular activity you want to focus on). None of the exercise squares have to be filled in, but if you think you want to use them remember to track (I kept forgetting last challenge!).

Replies

• smschmitz
    smschmitz Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • Llorraine11
    Llorraine11 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Hello I don't see my name on here
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    @Llorraine11 please go to the bottom of the spread sheet I added your name and you can fill in the details
  • Llorraine11
    Options
    @Llorraine11 please go to the bottom of the spread sheet I added your name and you can fill in the details

OK thank u
  • Llorraine11
    Options

]

can u see if I did it right
  • lemurcat12
    Options
    Looks good. I just moved it up so it's above the total line and added a new row between it and the bottom to make it easier for others to add.
  • lemurcat12
    Options
    I need to fix the formulas and some of the formatting in the spreadsheet, so don't worry if it's not giving you the total lost at the moment (or similar things).
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    It really helps that you've hidden the lines for the folks that aren't participating. It's much easier to see and use.
  • lemurcat12
    Options
    (I still need to fix this -- I hope to do it today.)
  • lemurcat12
    Options
    Okay, the spreadsheet is fixed, but the totals for everyone and for individuals who have not put their final weights in will look goofy until people have their final weights in, so GO!

I also put the prior week's weight for any skipped weigh-in but the final (which is blank waiting for additions) and hid columns where people were not inputting weight. If you are hidden and want to see yours, let me know.